Workplace jerks

Have a sexual encounter with his GF/mum/sister

Take a leak in his coffee

Or. Put a leek in his coffee. It’s a Welsh Coffee.

Get HR to show him the power point presentation on appropriate workplace behaviours

That should teach him

Sounds like a real ■■■■.

Sounds like you work in the public service :slight_smile:

Get HR to show him the power point presentation on appropriate workplace behaviours

That should teach him

Geez, you’re optimistic. You are going to “get” HR to “do something”?

Sounds like a real ■■■■.

Nope, he’s definitely not one of those. If he was, I’d like him

That should teach him

Geez, you’re optimistic. You are going to “get” HR to “do something”?

I get HR to do lots of things

Mostly abuse me but still

Have a sexual encounter with his GF/mum/sister

I don’t think Zebba works at the North Melbourne footy club.

Sounds like a real ■■■■.

Govt. contractor. So very very much like the public service whilst also being nothing at all like the public service. All the bad, none of the good!

So why didn't you help?
Part of the reason I'm posting.

What should I have done? I was 30m away with about 20 people between me and the incident. Does that make my inaction OK?

And does a non-involved man interjecting reek of patriarchy? She was handling it very well. Far better than I would have in her place.

And what should I do now? Should I contact HR to advise them of my account of the incident?

I don’t have the answers to these questions. So what would other people do, looking at this from the outside?

Is she a member of a Union and does she have a Delegate?

All your other responses are under the assumption it’s a non-unionised workplace? :smiley:

If you can get hold of his phone, tweet something negative about ANZAC and he should be out of a job by the close of business.

Did you ask the team leader why he is weak as pi55? And sneakily remove the tape from the bottom of the other idiot’s box and laugh loudest when his stuff hits the deck.

In my day we would have taped his mouth and thrown him naked out the window.

And not told anyone about it.

You should report the incident to management. Mainly in case it is repetitive behavior. If it gets repeated, it could be bullying. If it turns out to be bullying, you will be glad that you reported it/kept notes etc…

I agree with tinhillterror:

Explain to the affected person what you intend to do, so they don’t get blindsided or accused of doing it.

Do most of this.

Show him the disappearing pen trick

Was ripping on a workmate (who doesn’t like me) to my boss today and they were in ear shot… but very hidden.

Weird times coming up.

A few things you could do

Let him know that he is disturbing your work, and tell him to cut it out
Hide the tape dispenser
Make a complaint
Chat up the girl he was annoying, you might get a free handyJ out of it
Cough or sneeze or put some faeces on the tape dispenser handle(just make sure he is the only who who uses it)

IT guy is laconic, delist.