World Cup Thread 2018

Needs to save here to keep Russia in it.

Hes gonnna miss

Cmon dude ,…

YEAH!!!

Croatia through

Somebody check on @BomberMik

FK FK fk

2 Likes

That was a ■■■■■■ good game

1 Like

Tears of joy.
That was a great game. I am shattered. I really didn’t think we had the legs to hold on during the shoot out.

2 Likes

Lucy’s 1st word after the result???

Wow!

DRINK!!

2 Likes

She pronounce it to your satisfaction lol

1 Like

Great game

Anyone give Croatia a chance against England?

Yeah, … gotta be a chance , … at this point, it’s anyone’s game.

Yes - expectation is all on england to make it to the final. England and expectation never go well together based on previous history.

2 Likes

New game 50:50

England looked good against Sweden, Croatia looked good against Russia bar the brain fade handball. Feeling conflicted. Would like England to win the whole thing (blame my roots) but would really enjoy a black and red victor.

Leaning slightly towards England.

3 Likes

Wow, that first Russian goal was brilliant. Great effort by them, reminiscent of South Korea’s run in 2002. Congrats to Croatia.

There have been a few goals scored at this WC where you just look in awe and think, if only they could kick em like that all the time, you’d have AFL like scores.

1 Like

The thing about Croatia V England is that I don’t think England have the same manic pressure and defence that both Russia and Denmark do.
We could potentially get through their defence. Same unfortunately goes the other way.
Either way I’m expecting a high scoring game there, both teams won’t want to go into their shells.
Going to be two cracking games. Logic says the winner of France V Belgium, however when does that pan out.

I want an England V Belgium final - just for the lols and Brexit jokes.

2 Likes