World Cup Thread 2018

Tears galore. Personally even though I’ve got money on the French to win the tournament Inwould have loved to see Belgium get up seeing as though we have the next 8-10 days in the BENELUX area

Dembele, Chadly and de bruyne poor as they gave away the ball too much in the midfield.

Gee Lukaku was poor

Yep, didn’t help that their midfield was poor aswell

Family connections to Belgium so it was disappointing
Still, they did well.

Make sure you get to Brugge

4 Likes

Cos of the swans. It’s like a fairy tale.

1 Like

Lol, … One more …

2 Likes

Was he going on to you about the ‘alcoves’ as well?

1 Like

@rossoneri not confident, and think England will win . Happy and excited to be there. Will be a great game. All my current calm and logic will be gone later though, then England will be diving cheats and have paid off the refs

We are. Another night in Luxembourg City before making our way over there with a couple of stops along the way

1 Like

If Croatia win I’ll buy a top and you teach me the national anthem and I’ll sing it

1 Like

If we win the game ill post the video of me singing it in my top on Youtube.

Not just your top, … right??

Depends how good the win is.

It might not just be me, i can imagine the cro club will almost burn down if we win based on the volume of flares alone. Actually if we lose…

1 Like

Nice article with some history on the Aus-Cro football linkage.

2 Likes

Surely you Cannes do better than that. Just Eze up because the Grasse is always greener…

1 Like

Great fillum! All three lead characters were great. Bet Ralph Fiennes had a ball, swearing his head off like that. Could have been mistaken for a Grog Squad member.

Is that why you waffle so much?