World Cup Thread 2018

Yes! Thank you. I have been trying to figure it out since I first saw her. Thanks!

This Sun/Shade thing is a real PITA.

Have they built this thing with a wrong orientation, or just playing at a shitt time of day?

Really?! I don’t see it.

hqdefault
maybe thinking of her

2 Likes

YAMEZ!!!

HARMEZ

So then do you use VAR for every single free kick or only goals?
Do you use them for every foul, every offside and every tackle?
There has to be a line somewhere unfortunately

For me it should be used if the decision leads to a potential goal scoring opportunity. Any decision within say 10 meters of pen box. Beyond that no need to review. When games are often decided by a single goal you have to be consistent.

THE LAND OF THE RISING HEADER

2 Likes

Get in!!!

Wow

Be interesting to see how Columbia go now given they have used all their subs.

Japan deserved that goal, … they’ve been attacking like mofos.

2 Likes

now we’re back to t colombia throwing the kitchen sink at japan.

1 Like

Back to Colombia flopping about like Fish for frees …

1 Like

the Colombians are spent, japan will get more chances now as they chase the equalizer

But I’ve seen plenty of goals come from players being millimeters offside further up the pitch so then do we need to review the build up to every piece of play in the lead up to a goal?
The VAR was brought in to get rid of the howlers only. There has been some issues with it I agree as there is with their use in domestic comps around the world. No sure there is much that can be done

sure got rid of that howler in the australian game #neverapen

1 Like

Nice D

Nothing is ever perfect. Got the Sweden one 100% correct as with a couple of others. It’s still subjective because you are relying on humans to watch the replays and make a decision

In my view yes. If you are going to review some goal decisions then all must be reviewed. I think the rugby codes do this well for tries. Can’t see why a similar thing can’t be done for soccer with the additional scrunity on fouls close to goal.