World Headed for next Major Extinction Event

not sure why a reference to people would mean you in particular but did expect idiotic replies to a simple question. When you have faith you dont need to debate things people just have to believe also. Climate change is just that, the climate changing and it always has and always will so whats the fuss?

But you didn’t ask a question. More of an idiotic statement. And it was in response to something i wrote so you’ll have to forgive me for thinking it was directed at me.

And that’s why devoutly religious people are held in such contempt by intelligent people.

3 Likes

Well thank god you cleared that up.

I’ll go and take down my climate changer.

1 Like

Ignorance is bliss

Is that pig happy?

His lips have a slight Mona Lisa suggestion of a smile, yet his eyes look rather sad.

As long as he’s in mud he’s happy. But you’re right, he seems to have intimations of what’s to come. Poor choice on my part. His bliss isn’t entirely ignorant.

1 Like

Mmmmmm, bacon.

1 Like

Humans are the worst problem not the animals. The planet can repair itself once half the humans on the planet are dispersed with and the sooner Gaia begins the better. Sadly greed and selfishness, greed and lust have overtaken the human race. Time for a clean-out.

Might come sooner than we think if Trump and North Korea keep arguing.

2 Likes

I only opened this thread as I was hoping it was referring to really bad Blitz posters. Seems not.

2 Likes

Take it easy, Thanos.

3 Likes

Are you volunteering?

Seas are rising, world is burning etc

“Global trade has introduced invasive species to countries with devastating effect” ignored

1 Like

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/16/723641299/remote-island-chain-has-few-people-but-hundreds-of-millions-of-pieces-of-plastic

==================
When a marine biologist from Australia traveled to a remote string of islands in the Indian Ocean to see how much plastic waste had washed up on the beaches, here’s just part of what she found: “373,000 toothbrushes and around 975,000 shoes, largely flip-flops,” says Jennifer Lavers of the University of Tasmania in Australia.

And that’s only what was on the surface.

The Cocos Keeling Islands make up barely 6 square miles of land, about 1,300 miles off the northwest coast of Australia. It was a good place to measure plastic waste because almost no one lives there. That meant the plastic debris there wasn’t local — it floated in — and no one was picking it up. It gave Lavers a good notion of just how much was bobbing around the ocean.

She was flabbergasted.

“So, more than 414 million pieces of plastic debris are estimated to be currently sitting on the Cocos Keeling Islands, weighing a remarkable 238 tons,” Lavers says.

1 Like

Pollution still damaging the ozone layer. That’s not helping either.

Its OK for the world to end. Its inevitable. As long as Essendon have the most premierships when it happens.

1 Like

Clearly fake news.

3 Likes

I blame Al Gore for giving a generation PTSD levels of anxiety and depression.

Enabled by Steve Jobs and his iCrack.