Worst injury you've had whilst supporting Essendon!

Someone in another thread was talking about breaking their hand on a fence railing when Neagle played on against Geel all those years ago. Reminded me of when Zaka kicked winning anzac goal and I stood up on my seat (which was soaking wet) to cheers and fell back and cut my head. Anyone around m53 might remember it.
Whats the worst injury youve had whilst supporting the Bombers?

Had a table smashed over the back of my head while I was throttling a carlton supporter once*

*may not be entirely accurate

Huge credit card bill.

I suffered a paper cut leafing through a footy record once back in the 80’s. Things were pretty violent back then though

Sprained my shoulder pushing a Brisbane supporter out of my way leaving Etihad after a win one night back in the early 00’s.

Also headaches. So many headaches.

Vomiting eyes while watching some of those defeats.

Clawed my eyes out when I saw the grey horror.

Bruised the bones in my hands after punching the seat in front of me when we lost to hawthorn in the last few mins in 2014

bruised ego over the last 15 odd years

All emotional inuries such as; a broken heart, delusion and questioning of own intelligence. I.e., what possessed me to care about this?

Knocked out at Box Hill Oval.

Not really exciting, copped footy in temple when jumping for a mark during half-time kick to kick (not the one I was marking), woke up on ground a second later. People didn’t even pick up I was out.

Knocked out at Box Hill Oval.

Not really exciting, copped footy in temple when jumping for a mark during half-time kick to kick (not the one I was marking), woke up on ground a second later. People didn’t even pick up I was out.

Did Saladin take a nice action shot of said moment?

Got hit in the face with a jug at the Royal Hotel one night.

Right place, right time.

Developed and an RSI injury in left wrist shortly after 2000 grand final.

Split the webbing on my hand, punching one of those old school cyclone fences around the old ponsford stand ticket office, on the way out of the 2001 Grand Final.

Awesome train ride home that one, such fond memories.

Ongoing heartache.

Do mental health issues count?

Sprained my thumb when Hocking kicked a goal and I tried poorly to mark it with one hand.

Worst injury to my car was backing into one of the pylons in the etihad carpark after being beaten by fark norf and copping crap from their supporters for the entire game. I was still angry even after the 20 minutes it took to get to the car.

Got hit in the face with a jug at the Royal Hotel one night.

Right place, right time.

if you didn’t duck you would have copped the left one as well