Worst On Ground: Essendon vs Fark Carlton

I’m just really angry mate to be honest. I’m going the full napalm approach

He did a good job on Cripps, but his performance with the ball was really poor

Also I don’t hate hi, if you want to see hate- check me out in the zaka thread

You’re under the influence of the red mist.
Lang was one of our best.
Easily.

3 Likes

Snellings 1 kick 6 handballs 2 turnovers cant be discounted in this award

2 Likes

Made me laugh

I’d take any ruckman in the comp than play TBC, the fact that commentators like him is confirmation.

We lacked having Ambrose in the team defence, he is and was our go to man taking best forward of the game and his endurance is the best.

Well I do miss Brown and his endurance and a tall 3rd option up forward after a breakout year. We seriously need Stewart or Daniher back into the side.

I thought Hooker went forward during the game?! He should have halfway through the third

Tippa is clearly injured or after that effort needs a rest.

I don’t think it was unlucky Townsend’s kick I think he knew he would be touch and go, but he had to go for goal given time and another 3 MTRS would have made it

Realistic the blues kept us in that game, they missed so many opportunities and their ball movement is very quick

Cunningham was let free too much

Also not sure why our number one tagger isn’t playing especially against Cripps.

Shiel tagged out if the game definitely impacted our midfield need to work on that as will be happening more often

1 Like

Guelfi: In.
Players that give a crap and beat their man: In.

1 Like

3 Bellchambers. Should have tried Tippa in ruck, would have done a better job.
2 Hurley. Didn’t have a man all night and still got beaten and FFS give up the kicks around the corner
1 Ham. Just not up to but he is a kid so room for improvement

Yep.

1 Like

Ham for mine

No way you could pick just three out of that performance.

Amen Bonzo