Would you trade the number 1 pick? Jackets wouldn't

I'd prefer #8 for #20 and #41. Doable if GCS want the leverage over Hawthorn more than the slight points loss this would give.

I’d prefer #4 and #8 for #77, but it doesn’t matter what I prefer.

Why on earth would GC even look at 20 and 41 for 8? How would that benefit them at all?

Points, points, points!!
Actually, we win on points in my scenario.
Yeah but what does points have to do with us?
Not much. Pretty important to GCS. From our point of view, #8 for #20 and a pick we may not even use would obviously be a huge win.

McGrath jumped 1.90 m in the high jump

50 km walk time?

Reasonably impressive in this race.

Congrats Andrew McGrath @APS_Sport 111th Athletics Meet. Likely your last competitive hurdles race. #proud @BrightonGrammar pic.twitter.com/oDxhohQrIl

— Mike McGrath (@McGrathPMike) October 15, 2016

50 km walk time?

He don’t walk …

How many trade points would that be worth?

GET RID OF IT THERES NO TIME

GRAN SALE ALL COMMA APOSTROPHE LOWER CASE GOTTA GO NO TIME GRAN SALE

Any chance of this happening going to get done over by the JOM trade delay it seems.

Pick 1. EFC - McGrath

RIP Speedy

I really think we screwed up here.

We’re taking picks #1, #20 and #29 into the draft, and maybe #41.
If we’d done the Brisbane deal we could have been taking #3, #16, #20, #29 instead. If we don’t plan to take four picks and use #41, then that #29 could have been Melbourne’s 2017 second rounder instead.

So could have gone with #3, #16, #20, Stewart and start 2017 with an extra 2nd round pick to help with trades.

Sorry, but this was a missed opportunity.

what game is that?

what game is that?
I think it is Magic. But there are a number of similar styled games (e.g. netrunner).

Ah well. Hopefully who doesn’t dare wins.

If we’d done the Brisbane deal we could have been taking #3, #16, #20, #29 instead. If we don’t plan to take four picks and use #41, then that #29 could have been Melbourne’s 2017 second rounder instead.

So could have gone with #3, #16, #20, Stewart and start 2017 with an extra 2nd round pick to help with trades.

Absolutely. I don’t have a specific idea on what deal should’ve been done, but there is no reason we shouldn’t have been shouting from the rooftops that pick 1 was n the market. What’s to lose? If a deal didn’t suit us then we still have Pick 1 regardless. The odds are now massively stacked against Dodoro in picking the best player in the draft.

Useless waste of an advantageous position. Kinda like how we play football

That was a waste of a trade period for Essendon, another year the giant sleeps!

Absolutely. I don’t have a specific idea on what deal should’ve been done, but there is no reason we shouldn’t have been shouting from the rooftops that pick 1 was n the market. What’s to lose? If a deal didn’t suit us then we still have Pick 1 regardless. The odds are now massively stacked against Dodoro in picking the best player in the draft.

What? Now that’s funny Rolo.

You’re going to TRIGGER some

we might of been, there just might not of been anything really good being offered for it