Would you trade the number 1 pick? Jackets wouldn't

What an image.

Not sure that is entirely true. I remember reading on here and around that we wanted to take parish and when Melbourne did that deal with Gold Coast (?) Alot thought that they were going to pinch Parish from us, so when they chose Oliver, it didnt really make alot of sense.

1 Like

Melbourne were sure of who they wanted - but they were not sure who we wanted. They didnā€™t want to risk it.

Absolutely they cared.
Doesnā€™t mean what they thought we were going to do was actually correct.

Carlton ā€œknewā€ we wanted Laverde as our first priority.
Richmond ā€œknewā€ Hawthorn were interested in Tambling over Franklin.

My memory is Oliver came down in draft expectations late, weā€™ll past trade week. That doesnā€™t necessarily mean anything for EFC or Melbourneā€™s thinking though.

i disagree, it was late in the tac cup before trade period. he missed out on u18 champs. made a name for himself in tac cup. dominated when all the u18 champs player returned by bullying them.

1 Like
1 Like

loved a pie/sausage roll

Completely moot point but most of the stuff posted on this forum is the sameā€¦

Last week was the best game I remember watching Parish playā€¦ so he still has plenty of upside. Reckon they will both become stars.

Same can be said for Luggage and McGrathā€¦

Iā€™m just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  grateful that we didnā€™t majorly ā€˜stuff upā€™ either of them Richmond/Freo style! We could have been in a very deep, dark hole had one or both been busts/injured unlucky etc.

1 Like

Touch wood, touch wood, touch wood.

1 Like

I donā€™t remember posting that selfieā€¦

4 Likes

But whoā€™s the bearded bloke with you?

6 Likes

It started as a wart on my ā– ā– ā– ā– .

1 Like

Loved Catweasel.

1 Like

Wow - I forgot that guy existed - ta for the memory :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is this Electrickery?? :mage:

1 Like

Thatā€™ll happen when you keep licking toads.

2 Likes