X Gon Give it to Ya

That’s probably cos Little got them during the Saga, while Campbell was in the background. I know Little’s the bloke I sent MY angry letters to…

1 Like

He hires the coach, right?

Remember the last ceo that didn’t take responsibility for his underlings? and oversight of them?

1 Like

yeah, got out nice and cleanly as is now lauded as some type of master administrator in another code.

typical essington really.

Thanks for sharing SMJ. It’s nice to hear perspectives that aren’t from the media or just your typical blitzer rants.

1 Like

You’d think so but it’s all got to do with the structure of the club. You see the coach is answerable to the head of high performance but there’s only a dotted line of reporting from that position through the head groundskeeper position to the ceo. As a result, X is nominally responsible for the success of the coach but it wouldn’t be fair on him to hold him accountable for that performance.

1 Like

The guy has just steered us through the biggest shitstorm in the history of the game. He’s one of the major reasons why the club isn’t a complete basket case as a result of something that would have destroyed lesser clubs. How he’s copping criticism I don’t understand. I’d go as far as to say he’s one of the greatest assets this club has.

In regards to the performance of the team it’s his job to provide the football department with the best resources and opportunities available for them to succeed. I fail to see how he falls short here.

If anyone has an issue with Worsfolds appointment, I’d love to hear who they would have hired at the end of 2015 and a reasoned argument for why they would have done better with the circumstances Worsfold found himself in.

P.S. One game and three minutes is not a running joke.

11 Likes

A CEO’s strategic vision influences everything.

If the club is still ■■■■ in 3-5 years he is responsible.

What a sweeping statement that fails to consider things that haven’t even happened yet.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that SMJ.

Keep up the good work X.

Most successful clubs seem to have young people in high positions with fresh ideas. I like that he is ceo, i think our coaching panel might need some more young blood in it too i’d say it’s one of the oldest in the game.

X is going to die from boneitis?

1 Like

His only regret will be that he has Boneitis.

1 Like

Great Question! You’re a shark!

4 Likes

Sharks are winners and they don’t look back because they have no necks. Necks are for sheep.

3 Likes

Shame the last CEO wasn’t responsible for the previous 3-5 years.

4 Likes

At least when we were 18th we couldn’t lose to 18th.

6 Likes

Exactly

Xavier the Saviour