Xmas pressies

Send us some pics.

How long that gonna take you?

Get her massage lessons.

You can only profit.

3 Likes

My 5 year old wants a telescope and rubics cube this year. Won’t get twins much as they won’t remember it as only a few weeks old.

3 Likes

starts a few days before to thaw, 24 hours brine. about 3-4 over the coals (or to temp - because we aren’t heathens).

all done in a webber with the rotisserie

For what it’s worth, things I’ve bought Myself that I never really knew I needed that would make great gifts.

• noise cancelling headphones, Bose
  • Mega Boom portable speaker, UE
  • meat thermometer, iGrill (4 probes)
  • hamburger press,
  • battery operated rotisserie from Bunnings, $75!
1 Like

Nice.

I just remembered a story from work where someone tried to defrost a frozen turkey in a tumble dryer.
That would’ve made some kind of racket! Needless to say Xmas lunch was sans turkey and they needed a new tumble dryer.

2 Likes

I’ve got the kids selecting toys they don’t use to give to charity and sell on gumtree. I’ll use that money to pay for xmas presents.

Lego boost for the 7 year old.

Something dinosaur related for 5 year old.

Mr Heff and i dont exchange presents. If we want something we go and buy it.

3 Likes

Buy him an Essendon membership. He’ll thank you for it, I’m sure.

4 Likes

My parents have never been to continental Europe so I’m looking at gifting them some flights.
Have a stack of AA miles and Qantas points so hopefully some award business flights open up and I can treat them to something special.

5 Likes

Twins hold grudges much longer than single births. Best you get them something nice.

Pull that off and you’ll be the #1 kid in the family.

Have a pool?

get about a dozen of these.

https://www.target.com.au/p/kids-space-3-jet-water-cannon-assorted/60539113

I wouldn’t get the 6 month old anything but her almost 4yo sister would be suspicious if Santa didn’t come to her!

From is they’re getting a small blowup pool.

So something like this yeah?

Might get her a mountain bike- it’s completely gone off in tassie.

Stuff the coffee machine. Too expensive and she’s got one anyway.

1 Like

Nope it’s combined effort from myself and my 2 brothers. My job is to sort out the flights and they will organise either a land tour or a river cruise. Parents are both getting on and this might be their last big holiday

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s got a little slide and a bit to plug a hose in. It’s only 1m X 1.9m I yhink

1 Like

Lol yeah, I think my attempt at humor didn’t work, it didn’t really convey the true size.

We are looking at doing a similar thing for our kids, and like all men we overdo things, that one in particular I brought to my Mrs attention on a whim.

It’s something like 4m x 3m x 3m. Don’t think it will even fit in our backyard, not like I bothered to check that anyway.

Would’ve just bought it and tried to sort it out later.

Cookies is the new Xmas Grinch. Every gift my partner looks up on line, ends up as an ad on Blitz.

1 Like

Does anyone have an elf on the shelf?