Xmas pressies

No but I have dwarf on the wharf.
Not sure what he’s up to.

2 Likes

This new tradition started in our house recently.

we do a Kris Kringle thing in our family - each person buys for two other people, $80 limit per present. If there’s something particular you’d like, you can let the people buying your present know, and they can join together and spend $160 if that works.

One of my bros and I are buying for our dad, and he’s decided he’d like Bunnings gift vouchers. Which you can add your own photos to if you like.

Poor Dad :grin:

3 Likes

I had one of those David Boon things.

Creepy as ■■■■. It asked for nachos once.

4 Likes

Face Launceston and pray heathen

2 Likes

Lol.

Can you put a competitors logo as the image?

1 Like

Whats wrong with Launnie, I have survived 48 years. Too small for Divid Goon, Dicky Pinting types but a pretty relaxed city all in all, who I am kidding its just a big country town but I like it :slight_smile:

absolutely nothing - would not live anywhere else.
except New York.
I love NY

Having never been to NY, and planning to actively avoid going, I prefer Launceston.

1 Like

I mean, they make Cascade there…

I’m off to Launnie in a few weeks

Can’t contain my excitement

1 Like

Yes. I expect he will show up Saturday morning as scheduled…

I told the Mrs to get me a Tile (bluetooth blipper thing) so I can easily find my wallet. I got a new iPhone recently too so I’ve put in an order for a decent cover for it. Maybe a charging mat but I’d expect they are stupid expensive…
Really struggle to think of anything I want that I can wait another month without buying myself…

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

love to catch up. my address is city park toilets, cubicle 4, 3rd glory hole from the left.
ill bring the rubber chicken.

2 Likes

I’m glad someone appreciates this…

Bait not taken

1 Like

Launcestons awesome.
We just need Ben folds to write a song about it.

Everything you need to know about launceston

1 Like