You can include the coach, board etc. but, Including the players because they get away with poor efforts (except Shiel who got singled out)
Things to look at:
- Defense, went backwards this year:
- Ridley: Can’t defend one on one
- No Key backman
- Need another Key forward
- Hind and Mcgrath are not rebounding defendes
- Harry Jones is not the answer
- Stinger: worried he might be on the way down
- Defensive efforts of 80% of the team
- Forward line, no improvement, but was expected because we didn’t recruit in this area and the forward coaching looked lacking.
-Shiel: bad first half and good second half. Let’s see how he starts the next season.
- Merrett did all the right things but is he a leader on the field.
- Draper. I think he is on the up.
- Nic Cox, injury aside, looks like he doesn’t want to be out there.
- Caldwell, was okay but not the hard working tough-nut we expected.
What went well
- I’m putting the midfield here but can easily go in any category.
- Durham, Martin, Ambrosio