You can pick two players for EFC from any team - who are they?

Relton roberts

Clayton collard

Cameron and Fyfe probably. Maybe O'Meara instead of Fyfe but probably not.

I love Fyfe. Used my second pick on him in my SC draft league this year. But his disposal efficiency is not great. I know people will say stats aren't everything, and I agree. But in my opinion O'Meara or Dangerfield would be better choices than Fyfe. They kick more goals and have much better skills.

I agree with jack_mack50, I'd go Cameron and Danger. But I'd be just as happy with Cameron and O'Meara.

And hats off to Windy Dill for the thread. Yes it's been done before, but It's nice to have something relevant and interesting to read that actually discusses what happens on the field.

Yeah Cameron and Danger are the 2.

Gibbs and Bootsma.

Dangerfield

(daylight)

Jeremey Cameron

I agree with most of the others: Cameron and Dangerfield

Cameron and Fyfe.

This

Ohhhh I forgot Cunnington…

Anyone who suggests a carlton player gets insta banned

Perma ban

1 Ablett for obvious reasons fills small forward and gun mid role similar to chappy. would be allowed to play more forward if he was at Essendon

2 Dangerfield - wouldn't get the tag with ablett in the side, adds pace size and elite disposal

If we added these 2 to our team Hawthorn wouldn't get near us and they would be lucky to get a clearance. And also means I am backing Daniher & Carlisle in. Having this group - Goddard, Watson, Stanton, Dangerfield Ablett, zaka, Heppell would ensure success for the next 3-4 years. Obviously may create salary cap problems.

Now looking from a purely needs perspective someone like reiwoldt to fix dysfunctional forwardine issues.

Ohhhh I forgot Cunnington...

and Sam Reid

1/ Cameron (for reasons as stated above)

2/ Sanidilands (2-3 more good years when we still have Watson/Goddard/Chappy and a core of players hitting their prime.)

It's a flag we want and this would be our best chance.

I would go Luenberger if we wanted a longer 'window' to be in the top 4 and in  contention for a flag.

Won't we then be too top heavy with TBell and Paddy?

Well I don't think we could when a flag if Tbell or Paddy was injured.Check this out:-

B:            Carslisle

HB:             Hurley

C::         

HF:           Paddy   

F:            Joe Show    

R: Sandilands.

Where's Cameron and TBell?

Anyway, doesn't matter. Anyone can choose two players, shouldn't have to justify it.

Sorry mate, at work and doing on the fly........Ur right too top heavy.

Yeah Cameron and Danger are the 2.

Yep

Crameri and Monfries.

Cameron and Fyfe. Hard to look past Dangerfield, but I think Fyfe is better in the air and more versatile.

Genuinely suprised the lack of people who havent said walters. He’s EXACTLY what we need

Crameri and Monfreeeees.
....... for obvious reasons

Carazzo and Ballantyne for mine

Joel Selwood and Patrick Dangerfield.