You Tube D*ckheads

Definitely definitely not

2 Likes

My son has tended to watch a bunch of Poms for some reason.

I just have to be careful that he doesn’t dominate the family TV (because at times he will) at his big sisters expense. I am at the point where I just hate the voices of these guys. As you mention, it’s a battle to get a balance between letting them do something they enjoy and letting them get obsessive.
With the whole headphones and team playing I find there is a lot of peer pressure from the school yard brought home. They need a break from that circuit.

1 Like

The gaming people are not that bad when you compare them to Instagram influencers, and other idiots like Logan Paul.
They have a skill, most are phenomenal at the game play. They also earn a bucket of cash for doing so. If you find some of the better ones they dont talk about the game play that much, it can be about a range of different topics.

That said there are a lot of idiots that have tried to get on that gravy train.

Cap the screen time, and check the presenter as a lot of the material is adult in conversation and not for kids.

Do you let your kids watch Bruce’s commentary?

1 Like

Of course not. I’m not a weirdo.

Are they still doing that SWATTING thing?

I watch a lot of him, not even joking. He used to make mostly game plays but now is basically normal videos everyday, mostly. Really like him and seems like a great bloke. Logan brothers on the other hand…

1 Like

They like it because it’s basically people they like watching and make them laugh also playing the games they like to watch/play themselves. It’s really not that hard to understand?

1 Like

I watched him all the time back In high school when he first started, stopped watching a few years ago but he has recently changed his content to ranting and talking about memes which is pretty much me to a tee these days haha

1 Like

Not sure he earns that anymore, youtube videos nowadays demonitises 95% of videos these days. He’s get most of his money (along with other youtubers) from sponsorships and twitch.

I’m probably the opposite. Only really knew of him vaguely from doing gameplays back in the day, but started watching him within the last year and he does his fair share of normal/intelligent videos such as book reviews and comments on society…and silly videos too, basically trying to make people laugh. Seems like a very intelligent and genuine person. Can’t say the same for everyone else on youtube.

1 Like

Plenty of genuine ones out there it mostly depends on what content they do. Someone i really like is a youtuber called Rogersbase who mostly talks about the anime/manga One Piece and Nintendo games. Not only do i have an interest in those things but like me he likes to find the positives about things and he always looks genuinely happy and excited.

1 Like

It’s better than those videos of spoiled kids playing with new toys every week. Glad I got my kid off them.

Ryan?

Not sure. Some loud obnoxious American family with two boys drove me farking insane.

Oh, I think I’ve seen Ryan too.

Sounds similar to Ryan ToysReview. My son watches him (same age) on YouTube all the time. That’s it. I’m off to lay down some new ground rules.

1 Like

Know what I find really hard to understand?

Your face.

Your wife didn’t have a hard time understanding it.

1 Like

chuckle…

1 Like

FRANKIEonPC is a legend

1 Like