You vs Ronda Rousey

I would voluntarily lay down and let her wrap her legs around my neck until I pass out…

If the octagon was the size of a basketball court I reckon I'd last a full fight
I didn't think you did cardio?
If the octagon was the size of a basketball court I reckon I'd last a full fight
I didn't think you did cardio?

I don’t, which makes the fact it’s my best chance of survival even the sadder lol

As soon as the bell dinged I’d bung a hammy injury.

I would walk into the ring dressed as floyd mayweather, so probably about 2sec

I have a decent pain threshold. As soon as the bell goes ill curl up in a ball immediately on the canvas to avoid hits to the temples and face. Reckon I could last 45 seconds before she punctures a lung and I get the chance to tap out if she doesn’t rip my arm clean off. No idea what the rules are in mma or whatever but that’d be my plan.

I have a decent pain threshold. As soon as the bell goes ill curl up in a ball immediately on the canvas to avoid hits to the temples and face. Reckon I could last 45 seconds before she punctures a lung and I get the chance to tap out if she doesn't rip my arm clean off. No idea what the rules are in mma or whatever but that'd be my plan.

ARM BAR ARM BAR ARM BAR ARM BAR BARM ARM MMABRMARB

Who?

I have a decent pain threshold. As soon as the bell goess ill curl up in a ball immediately on the canvas to avoid hits to the temples and face. Reckon I could last 45 seconds before she punctures a lung and I get the chance to tap out if she doesn't rip my arm clean off. No idea what the rules are in mma or whatever but that'd be my plan.

Don’t voluntarily go to ground against her.

You’d last longer by standing and seeing how many shots to the head you could take.

Would she hit a guy with glasses?

especially them.

I have always pictured you as Michael Hibberd for some reason.

Does he wear glasses?

I feel pain just reading about this.

Nah, she’d use her fists…

Oh yeah.

I reckon if you had a proper MMA trainer training you for about 3months before hand you could probably last about 30sec

If you had to go and do it tomorrow, it would be more like 10sec max.

Either way once its over you would need to go to hospital.

I have a decent pain threshold. As soon as the bell goess ill curl up in a ball immediately on the canvas to avoid hits to the temples and face. Reckon I could last 45 seconds before she punctures a lung and I get the chance to tap out if she doesn't rip my arm clean off. No idea what the rules are in mma or whatever but that'd be my plan.

You’d last longer by standing and seeing how many shots to the head you could take.

Even tucked into a ball?

Ronda Rousey’s ■■■■ Spoof Trailer Has Been Released…

I’d make her cough blood.

Even tucked into a ball?

Yes.

She’d use her entire body to lever one arm out
It’d be over faster than Usain Bolt runs a wind assisted 100m