You vs Ronda Rousey

I have a decent pain threshold. As soon as the bell goess ill curl up in a ball immediately on the canvas to avoid hits to the temples and face. Reckon I could last 45 seconds before she punctures a lung and I get the chance to tap out if she doesn't rip my arm clean off. No idea what the rules are in mma or whatever but that'd be my plan.

Don’t voluntarily go to ground against her.

You’d last longer by standing and seeing how many shots to the head you could take.

Even tucked into a ball?

Yes.

She’d use her entire body to lever one arm out
It’d be over faster than Usain Bolt runs a wind assisted 100m

Surely it would be one kick to the kidneys and done?

I’d wait till she got me on the mat in one of them wrestling holds then poke her in the …eye.

I'd wait till she got me on the mat in one of them wrestling holds then poke her in the ......................................................................eye.

Your plan is to ■■■■ her off?

Wasn’t quite what I was planning…

If I could visualize her as Ben mcdevitt I’d still probably lose but by Christ I’d try hard.

Wasn't quite what I was planning.....

Unfortunate censor there.

I don’t hit girls so she would be some sort of chance against me.

Would she hit a guy with glasses?

I have always pictured you as Michael Hibberd for some reason.

Does he wear glasses?

A pig with glasses?

Yep …

That’s a ■■■■ with glasses, but an easy mistake to make.

I have always pictured you as Michael Hibberd for some reason.

Does he wear glasses?

This is rolo:

Ronda Rousy plays World of Warcraft… can she get any hotter?

I’d “bronze up” as they say in the penetentiary system and see how much she wants the win.

Dempsey will take her.

I have a decent pain threshold. As soon as the bell goess ill curl up in a ball immediately on the canvas to avoid hits to the temples and face. Reckon I could last 45 seconds before she punctures a lung and I get the chance to tap out if she doesn't rip my arm clean off. No idea what the rules are in mma or whatever but that'd be my plan.

Don’t voluntarily go to ground against her.

You’d last longer by standing and seeing how many shots to the head you could take.

Even tucked into a ball?

Yes.

She’d use her entire body to lever one arm out
It’d be over faster than Usain Bolt runs a wind assisted 100m

Surely it would be one kick to the kidneys and done?

Yeah that as well.

Maybe not glasses, but those big thick glass steins.

She would order you an Uber to take you to the hospital.

She would order you an Uber to take you to the hospital.
Uber Black

I really have to start taking an interest in this sport, I’m intrigued…

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=9031781

As if Ronda Rousey’s opponents needed another reason to fear the UFC champion.

A red-faced Rousey stunned a packed media conference in Melbourne after letting slip a lewd sexual innuendo blooper as she prepares to fight Holly Holm in UFC 193.

The 28-year-old was replying to a question about her opponent for the September 21 bout in Australia when she innocently stumbled upon a double entendre.

“It’ll definitely be the biggest challenge yet,” Rousey replied to the question about facing Holm.

"Holly’s not the kind of person who I can come at right away. The girls I fought before don’t have the kind of footwork and movement that Holly has.

“They weren’t counter-punchers. So I knew that if I came right in their face right away … oh that sounded terrible.”

The gaffe had the former Olympian and the room of journalists in hysterics, but despite being left embarrassed by the remark, she was able to work her through the blooper and finish her answer.

“Not right away, I’d take my time,” she laughingly joked.

"But you know what I mean … how do I say this right now?

“Um, well, rephrasing, I can’t really be aggressive right away.”

ALL THE IMAGES