Your Essendon Habits

Quoted Post

It helps a little with the physical disconnect that comes from being in Adelaide.

In 5 years living in Melbourne I missed only one game: The loss to the Bulldogs in 2000.

I’m blaming you for that one.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
It helps a little with the physical disconnect that comes from being in Adelaide.

In 5 years living in Melbourne I missed only one game: The loss to the Bulldogs in 2000.

I’m blaming you for that one.

Blame me. It was one of the few games I DID get to. That and the '99 prelim. ducks

Quoted Post

So we lost because of you!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I've never been more serious about anything in my life. Particularly not my finances, job prospects or personal hygeine.

I’m picturing you removing a mouldy, saggy chunk of grass from your fridge while wearing a hazmat suit or something.

Once they dried out they remained relatively stable. No fungus to be found.

About 12 years old now. I no longer handle or rub my erogenous zones with them.

Is that what the various wads of human hair you keep are for?

Quoted Post

The ceremony of cut and polishing the car and placing the the new membership sticker on the back window happened today.

I superstitiously don’t put the new season’s sticker on the car until the day of the first game for the year.

Dons teacup the morning of game day.

Never wear opposition team colours.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
I've never been more serious about anything in my life. Particularly not my finances, job prospects or personal hygeine.

I’m picturing you removing a mouldy, saggy chunk of grass from your fridge while wearing a hazmat suit or something.

Once they dried out they remained relatively stable. No fungus to be found.

About 12 years old now. I no longer handle or rub my erogenous zones with them.

Is that what the various wads of human hair you keep are for?

yes. I handle or rub my erogenous zones with them.

Before every game, i dont feel settled unless the house is clean. Il vacuum, tidy up etc. Make sure my beers are cold. Normally sort out a pie and chips to cook at half time. Always put my essendon flag outside off the side of my house out the front. Talk to mutley before the game, and then sit down and watch. I HATE watching the footy with other people because they constantly talk. I dont know anyone of my mates who takes footy as seriously as i do, so nearly every essendon game i like to watch by myself

Simples, coffee in morn with essendon mug, swig of ouzo with the same mug at 12. some sort of essendon apparel to the game or at home whilst watching.

Get ■■■■■■■ shitfaced

Quoted Post

Oh dear ... hopefully she's not that nasty & twisted as to deliberately turf them.

She is. That’s why I’m feeling forlawn.

wow… we have some ‘interesting’ people on here… :slight_smile:

I always eat 3 meals on game-day - breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Ive named my Son Fletcher and my Reddish Golden Retriever Hurley.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Oh dear ... hopefully she's not that nasty & twisted as to deliberately turf them.

The blades will be out if that happens!

Please tell me I’m not the only one who turns the volume to full blast when watching the game at home??

Quoted Post

Please tell me I'm not the only one who turns the volume to full blast when watching the game at home??

You are not the only one who turns the volume to full blast when watching the game at home

Quoted Post

Before every game, i dont feel settled unless the house is clean. Il vacuum, tidy up etc. Make sure my beers are cold. Normally sort out a pie and chips to cook at half time. Always put my essendon flag outside off the side of my house out the front. Talk to mutley before the game, and then sit down and watch. I HATE watching the footy with other people because they constantly talk. I dont know anyone of my mates who takes footy as seriously as i do, so nearly every essendon game i like to watch by myself

Me too.

No one is welcome at my place when I am watching Essendon play.

I put my Essendon socks on in the morning, I don’t wear a footy jumper, but always wear black pants and red top or red pants and black top. If a night game pour myself a whiskey or brandy that’s going to last me the whole game, although sometimes only lasts me til half time, lol. My old girl (dog) takes off and makes herself comfortable in my wardrobe, coz she knows (where she stays til the final siren) and then I am ready to go for the start of the game. When I get up during quarter’s I make sure I am sitting in the same spot as before I got up.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Oh well, at least you got to play with her cooch

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Please tell me I'm not the only one who turns the volume to full blast when watching the game at home??

You are not the only one who turns the volume to full blast when watching the game at home

Same here, but I’ve gotten into the habit of pressing mute when 7 show the game and spending the first two minutes of the game messing around with the pause button until the screen matches my internet radio, makes every bombers game 10 times more enjoyable to watch!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Oh well, at least you got to play with her cooch

Swish.