Your Essendon Habits

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Please tell me I'm not the only one who turns the volume to full blast when watching the game at home??

You are not the only one who turns the volume to full blast when watching the game at home

Same here, but I’ve gotten into the habit of pressing mute when 7 show the game and spending the first two minutes of the game messing around with the pause button until the screen matches my internet radio, makes every bombers game 10 times more enjoyable to watch!

Likewise. Except i use a litttle app called radiodelay. Run ABC radio into the computer, then out & into the stereo, delayed to sync with the tv.

But hang on,“messing around with the pause button until the screen matches my internet radio”

that doesn’t make sense?? The TV is on delay… are you saying internet radio is behind that?

photo WAT.jpg

I always wear an Essendon shirt n cap throughout the day, guernsey if it’s a day game. Never wear any opposition colours. Put as much red n black on during the game as I can bear. I live in Brissie so don’t get to many games but if I am going to a friends/family members place I make sure to bring as much Essendon stuff as possible to deck out their lounge room. It’s the least I can do for them!

Always have an Essendon stubby cooler in use during game time and if playing the Roos I bbq some Kangaroo to have at half time, Hawks I eat chicken, Swans, duck etc… I draw the line at felines and canines though

If we win then its some ridiculous junk food takeout meal on the way home to celebrate. If not then its just home for a healthy, home cooked meal.

This is the ritual.

The socks are the important bit, the rest can vary but the socks are eternal.

Bottle of Jacks ready each time we play Melbourne

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Oh dear ... hopefully she's not that nasty & twisted as to deliberately turf them.

She is. That’s why I’m feeling forlawn.

Oh well, at least you got to play with her cooch

It was her best feature.

Plough.

Pre game The Royal

Post Game The Royal

Win win

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Oh dear ... hopefully she's not that nasty & twisted as to deliberately turf them.

She is. That’s why I’m feeling forlawn.

Oh well, at least you got to play with her cooch

It was her best feature.

Plough.

Sew a few seeds did we?