Your favourite players

Wanganeen, Hird, J.Johnson, Long, Jobe.

Jack Clarke, Geoff Leek, Hugh Mitchell, Reg Burgess, Russell Blew, Barry Davis, Ian Shelton, Ken Fraser, Tim Watson, Merv Neagle, Neale Daniher, Leon Baker, James Hird, Dustin Fletcher, Michael Hibberd.

Jack Clarke, Geoff Leek, Hugh Mitchell, Reg Burgess, Russell Blew, Barry Davis, Ian Shelton, Ken Fraser, Tim Watson, Merv Neagle, Neale Daniher, Leon Baker, James Hird, Dustin Fletcher, Michael Hibberd.

Nice list.

It’s amazing how the players you see when you are young stand out. For me it was Graham Moss.

Caracella and Mercuri were my favourites back in the young days, Now, its Melk, Pig and Hepp.

Well, if you go by number on the back of my jumper:

Harvey (not Shane!), not Ukovic, Hardwick, Pev, Zak.

Though I'm almost inclined to remove the Ukovic-disrespecting off-centre 1 and embrace the hidden Franga in me.

Well, if you go by number on the back of my jumper:

Harvey (not Shane!), not Ukovic, Hardwick, Pev, Zak.

Though I'm almost inclined to remove the Ukovic-disrespecting off-centre 1 and embrace the hidden Franga in me.

Even I'm not gonna touch that one!

It's amazing how the players you see when you are young stand out. For me it was Graham Moss.

Kevin Walsh was very tall when I met him as a kid.

Hird all the way for me. Once he retired, it was Lloyd and Lucas. And of course, it's Jobe.

Best I’ve seen,James Hird…

My all time favourite,Tim Watson…

Love watching now,JOBE…

That being said,no matter what era you grew up in,we’ve had the honour of witnessing so many champions don the red & black.

Champions All !

Blethyn- gave young blokes like me back in the day, some hope for the Dons. 

James Hird by far my favorite. Scott Lucas, Matthew Lloyd, Dustin Fletcher, Michael Long, Jason Johnson, Damien Hardwick & Jobe Watson the standouts over the last 13 years

It's amazing how the players you see when you are young stand out. For me it was Graham Moss.

I used to see Kevin Walsh quite a bit when I worked in Collins Street..........he didn't get any shorter, either did his moustache.

I used to see Kevin Walsh quite a bit when I worked in Collins Street..........he didn't get any shorter, either did his moustache.

Sat next to him and his son at a game a couple of years ago. He is still very tall. :lol:

And a great guy to talk footy with without all the 'fan' hysteria.

in no particular ranked order.

ron andrews

bill duckworth

des tuddenham

simon madden

scott lucas

johnson & johnson

jack mihocek

robin close

ken roberts

john cassin

heath hocking

darren bewick

paul vanderhar

leon baker

michael long

ben howlett

in no particular ranked order.

ron andrews

bill duckworth

des tuddenham

simon madden

scott lucas

johnson & johnson

jack mihocek

robin close

ken roberts

john cassin

heath hocking

darren bewick

paul vanderhar

leon baker

michael long

ben howlett

terry

merv

Timmy Watson was mine. When he left I switched over to Chris Daniher. Then Watson came back. Then when he retired, I switched back over to Chris Daniher. When he was done, I really didn't have a favourite until Blumfield was given Watson's 32. When he was traded, I switched over to Danny Jacobs. When he left, I gave up bothering to have a favourite. If I had to choose one now, I'd probably lean towards Ben Howlett.

So basically benny howlett is gone then?? damn you blummers :P

Simon

Stephen Copping

Scotty Lucas

Smokin' Joe

Graham Moss

Rodge

Vanders

Daisy

Glenn Hawker

Des Tuddenham

Jobe

Hooksy

Billy Duckworth

Over the years

Kenny Roberts & Cassin,long hair & attitude.

Moss,made a day at windy hill worthwhile.

N.Daniher,could have been one of the best of all time.

Vanders,no more saying Jezzalenkooo,in kick to kick.

Neagle,always had a glint in his eye.

Foulds,Mr reliable.

Harvey,brave.

The Johnstons,watching them grow as footballers.

Hird,silk.

Jobe,work ethic,class. on & off the field.

& Paddy,is a fave i want to see take his game to a whole new level.