Your Picks 4 & 5

Its going to be a very long week and a half and the draft thread has been on repeat mode for a while, let’s mix it up a little and put it to a pole out of the 6 guys that are really in question.

*Poll

*Poll

Now you tell me, after I placed my 2 hand written picks on an actual pole…
The girl dancing on said pole was not impressed

Francis + oliver, red heads will never let us down.

If available I would have thought Parish is a non negotiable. Therefore he should be almost at 100% or pollers are expecting him to go at 3.

If available I would have thought Parish is a non negotiable. Therefore he should be almost at 100% or pollers are expecting him to go at 3.
After reading Twomeys article I dont want Parrish. There is no way we should allow anyone with hair that stupid into the club. It isnt comparable to Heppell, you can argue Heppells is due to laziness. Parrish would be the weirdest head to enter the AFL since Danny Southern. Do Not Want.
After reading Twomeys article I dont want Parrish. There is no way we should allow anyone with hair that stupid into the club. It isnt comparable to Heppell, you can argue Heppells is due to laziness. Parrish would be the weirdest head to enter the AFL since Danny Southern. Do Not Want.
As a man with no hair I would be most disappointed if we overlooked Parish on this basis!!

Francis, Oliver. But who ever the club thinks are the 2 best available players out of Francis, Oliver, Weidermen, or Parish.

Are people are assuming Parish is gone at 3?

Clearly they are.

I am, alot of blitzers are in denial. but i hope they are right

finally a poll…now I can stop manually counting who people want in the 2015 draft thread.

I think parish is most likely to go at three but melbourne could go full carlton and do a boekhurst

I think parish is most likely to go at three but melbourne could go full carlton melbourne and do a boekhurst endless examples

There is nothing stopping me from selecting the same player twice…this poll is flawed!

I picked Weideman and Francis.

CHF, and 3rd tall backman. Perfect for our list balance, and neither are a reach.

Plenty of mids around with the later picks, and next years draft supposed to be stong with mids.

Francis + oliver, red heads will never let us down.
  • Cooney
There is nothing stopping me from selecting the same player twice...this poll is flawed!

Shouldn’t it just be a list of the players and the the two with the most votes are deemed 4 & 5?

and FFS, it’s WEIDEMAN not WEIDERMAN.

There is nothing stopping me from selecting the same player twice...this poll is flawed!

Shouldn’t it just be a list of the players and the the two with the most votes are deemed 4 & 5?

You should start a new poll

You should start a new poll

Hang on. Is this a troll poll?