Your Picks 4 & 5

There is nothing stopping me from selecting the same player twice...this poll is flawed!

Shouldn’t it just be a list of the players and the the two with the most votes are deemed 4 & 5?

and FFS, it’s WEIDEMAN not WEIDERMAN.

You should start a new poll

Hang on. Is this a troll poll?

Bomberblitz fact #1: when starting a poll, expect to cop crap about it.

There is nothing stopping me from selecting the same player twice...this poll is flawed!

Shouldn’t it just be a list of the players and the the two with the most votes are deemed 4 & 5?

I’ll learn to spell it if and when we draft him

Curnow and Weideman!!

It actually works like this, as long as people don’t vote for the same guy twice, & only a nuffy would do that.

Just have to take an avge of what each bloke receives from both, & that’s his %age.

Current:

1.Wei 24.21
2. Cur 5.22
3. Par 22.10
4. Oli 18.42
5. Fra 26.31
6. mil 3.96

I heard Other barracked for us as a kid.

I heard Other barracked for us as a kid.

That’s not what I heard

Hang on… Aren’t you two the same person,or am I going nuts?

Curnow and Weideman!!

Ah yes, the ole please leave us Parish pre-draft leak play.

Can’t understand the lack of love for Curnow; especially given the love on BB for Steinberg. Curnow by all reports has a massive upside and just needs to build on his engine, yet, no love on BB

Brown plays a couple of good games in a pre-season comp where upper woolamaloo under 12’s could get a pick and people are wanting to waste a top 25 pick on him. 12 months ago no team wanted him in the draft, rookie draft or as a DFA, yet now his a top 25 pick. Seriously!

Can't understand the lack of love for Curnow; especially given the love on BB for Steinberg. Curnow by all reports has a massive upside and just needs to build on his engine, yet, no love on BB

Brown plays a couple of good games in a pre-season comp where upper woolamaloo under 12’s could get a pick and people are wanting to waste a top 25 pick on him. 12 months ago no team wanted him in the draft, rookie draft or as a DFA, yet now his a top 25 pick. Seriously!

Wow.
How many inaccuracies 1 post contain?

Hang on… Aren’t you two the same person,or am I going nuts?

Your not going nuts, you are nuts. We are all the same person!

Francis at 4 and Francis at 5

If only we had 2 Hurleys, 2 Heppells, 2 Laverdes, 2 Merretts (opps doesn’t feel so good now) anyway you get my point.

finally a poll...now I can stop manually counting who people want in the 2015 draft thread.

Can you please post your results anyway so we can match it up with the other numbers? yknow… for assurance that we know?

Weirdyman

Francis and the Oliver. Don’t want no part of Parish and Cunrow.

I like Weidemen though.

I would like to give Daniel McAlister another chance at 5 Its been a while!!

I would like to give Daniel McAlister another chance at 5 Its been a while!!

It was 4

finally a poll...now I can stop manually counting who people want in the 2015 draft thread.

Can you please post your results anyway so we can match it up with the other numbers? yknow… for assurance that we know?

All I can tell you at this point in time is that Judd Lalich is the clear leader for both picks 4 & 5.

I think parish is most likely to go at three but melbourne could go full carlton and do a boekhurst

The Blooos want to draft Boekhurst again?

I think parish is most likely to go at three but melbourne could go full carlton and do a boekhurst

The Blooos want to draft Boekhurst again?

First pick M.Brown

Why the hell did you draft him well he is ready made unlike players like Weitering who may need developing