Your preference for pick 1

Direct quote from Jackets to a current board member today:

“the top three are so good not even I could stuff this up”

anyone watching the live stream from afl.com.au? ■■■■ thats some ■■■■ production value.

matt thompson is a ■■■■■■■ grub.

Better have some decent presentation this year.

I am expecting three jackets hanging up in the middle on the stage with McGrath, McCluggage and Setterfield’s name on the back of one each and Disco paces up and down studying the jackets and then ultimately takes pick 1 by putting on the jacket of the player he chooses over his 5 Essendon jackets he’s already wearing.

matt thompson is a ■■■■■■■ grub.

Yeah they really spend some money on it.

Would be surprised if it’s a cheap android phone taped to a stick.

wtf was that, “mental illness in the afl, are we dealing with it well enough?”

well Matt you ■■■■■■■ leech how about you media ■■■■■■ don’t harrass everyone then don’t act indignant when they tell you to ■■■■ off.

roughly what time are we expecting the first pick to be read out?

wtf was that, "mental illness in the afl, are we dealing with it well enough?"

well Matt you ■■■■■■■ leech how about you media ■■■■■■ don’t harrass everyone then don’t act indignant when they tell you to ■■■■ off.

“Do we take things too seriously?”

Yeah, YOU do.

7pm Eastern I think

I hope Jackets trolls blitz and presents McGrath with one of the training guernseys.

wtf was that, "mental illness in the afl, are we dealing with it well enough?"

Close to Matt’s heart I suspect. His father commited suicide last year.

Woosha on the AFL predraft show saying decision was made last week. Before they even met with McLuggage? After they met McGrath? Hmmmm.

I think McQuade implied it earlier, but FFS the "leadership" of Private School kids has to be one of the most overrated things ever.

This is not a comment on McGrath, as how would I know, but a general comment on Private Schools and the perceptions that are reinforced over and over in this society.

Just because someone was a “BGS Boy” does not make them inherently any more of a leader or a more worthy member of society than someone who went to (insert name of some state high school that people think is not great quality). Being a “prefect” at one of these schools generally is helped a lot by performance in sports/academics/music/drama that gets noticed. And then it becomes self fulfilling. But the thing is this “leadership” is based on perceptions of the 15 and 16yo version of the person, and is not in any way related to what the person may be at 23 or 50.

Yet our society seems to put the fact that someone was well respected at a “prestigious” private school on a pedestal.

It’s complete rubbish.

Now McGrath may be a fantastic leader (he certainly seems to have a bunch of the qualities), and he may grow into a great leader, but the amount of “Captain of BGS” stuff is off the chart. (and forgetting the BGS “issues” this year hey…)

Judge the person, not the title.

(and really, let’s judge the footballer)

I went to a Private School. Now do as I say

I think McQuade implied it earlier, but FFS the "leadership" of Private School kids has to be one of the most overrated things ever.

This is not a comment on McGrath, as how would I know, but a general comment on Private Schools and the perceptions that are reinforced over and over in this society.

Just because someone was a “BGS Boy” does not make them inherently any more of a leader or a more worthy member of society than someone who went to (insert name of some state high school that people think is not great quality). Being a “prefect” at one of these schools generally is helped a lot by performance in sports/academics/music/drama that gets noticed. And then it becomes self fulfilling. But the thing is this “leadership” is based on perceptions of the 15 and 16yo version of the person, and is not in any way related to what the person may be at 23 or 50.

Yet our society seems to put the fact that someone was well respected at a “prestigious” private school on a pedestal.

It’s complete rubbish.

Now McGrath may be a fantastic leader (he certainly seems to have a bunch of the qualities), and he may grow into a great leader, but the amount of “Captain of BGS” stuff is off the chart. (and forgetting the BGS “issues” this year hey…)

Judge the person, not the title.

(and really, let’s judge the footballer)

I went to a Private School. Now do as I say

Me too. Let’s gang up on him.

HBFer, was always going to happen

7pm Eastern I think

Is that when the pick is read out or when the telecast starts? Remember they like to waffle on and talk crap for a good half.hour before they start

7pm Eastern I think

Is that when the pick is read out or when the telecast starts? Remember they like to waffle on and talk crap for a good half.hour before they start

6;30 for the telescast.

did that ■■■■■■■ just ask florent if he played marco polo wit his dad?

Woosha on the AFL predraft show saying decision was made last week. Before they even met with McLuggage? After they met McGrath? Hmmmm.

Still could be either way. Doesn’t give away much at all.

Matt Thompson looks like a cross between carl williams and humpty dumpty