Your preference for pick 1

Hugh who?

Over the f**king moon! This boy will slot into the side in 2017!

Welcome to the best club in the world!

So glad Mc Clug isn’t going to Carlton!’

Perhaps telling that McLuggage did not go No.2.

Venables gone ■■■■

Tim English a chance?

Dodoro being interviewed on McGrath:

“We see this kid as a midfielder”

“We expect him to play a fair bit of footy next year”

Where’s this interview?

Where’s this interview?

It was on SEN

Pretty much nankervis for cameron i think good swap

Highlights viewing only but gee they both look good. McGrath has occasional flashes of Wanganeen, to me anyway.

I know quoting yourself has a touch of Dermott about it, but anyway…

Interested to hear Dodoro talk about what sets him apart because as of about 10 days ago we were leaning to clug.

The McGrath interview must have been a factor.

Very hard to split.

Hope Andrew has a long and distinguished career.

Interested to hear Dodoro talk about what sets him apart because as of about 10 days ago we were leaning to clug.

Very hard to split.

I’ll just completely ignore that post if you don’t mind… be better for my sanity not to know.

Very hard to split.

I’ll just completely ignore that post if you don’t mind… be better for my sanity not to know.

Lol. Happy for the post to be deleted.

Clearly two exceptional players.

Very hard to split.

So McClugagge himself must have interviewed not so well. Quiet unassuming country kid perhaps meant it tipped scales back to McGrath.

So McClugagge himself must have interviewed not so well. Quiet unassuming country kid perhaps meant it tipped scales back to McGrath.

No idea but after the McGrath interview I’m assuming he simply couldn’t be ignored both on and off field.

These two split recruiters across the comp.

Only going to say it once but we picked the best overall package over the best player.

Very hard to split.

Didn’t you say we were locked down pretty tight about the player we wanted? How do you know we were leaning McCluggage at one stage?

Only going to say it once but we picked the best overall package over the best player.

You can be a real ■■■■ sometimes.