2 Colyer
1 Zerrett

3 Heppel
2 Colyer
1 Hurley

1. Hepp
  2. Trav
  3. Kav

Zerrett, Hooker, Bags, Stants and Fanta all had a go as well in what, overall, was a truly disgusting team performance.

3 - Hooker - Gave everything and even though he had 4 on him he won alot more than he lost

2 - Heppel - Tried very hard to lead our midfield and busted his ■■■ all day

1 - Kavanagh - Needs a regular senior gig. Played well

Colyer unlucky

3 Colyer
2 Heppell
1 Gwilt

3 - Stanton - for being the first person in the team who could actually score a goal. It was great as it really shut up all those “■■■■■■■ stanton” people who sit near me and complain about him. They shut up when he kicked our first goal. Being a smartass, i yelled out “■■■■■■■ stanton, didnt read the team plan obviously” when he kicked that goal to stuff up our unblemished behinds record up to half time. For that alone, he gets the 3
2 - Coyler - Never gives up. Must be heart breaking when you are one of the only few in the team to show heart
1- Kav - for getting 12 possessions in the first. Not sure how good they really were or if it was because the poor guy was under pressure a lot. But for a single digit gamer to have 12 at quarter time in a team full of champions like Goddard, it said a lot about him

Back line of Hurley and Hooker tough to miss out. Unfortunately there was no team effort. How the heck was Hawkins able to take a mark 1m out and kick a goal in a so-called contested situation? Uuugh

On a positive, thank god I watched the VFL side. Was great to see a win today. Edwards looks like something special, Giles looked decent as did McKernan. But then it was hard to judge since the Geelong VFL side was about as rubbish as our AFL side.

3 Colyer 2 Hooker 1 Heppell
+1

3 Colyer
2 Hooker
1 Hurley

3 -Travis Colyer
2 - Cale Hooker
1 - Elliot Kavanagh

1. C.Hooker
  2. E.Kavanagh
  3. T.Colyer
  1. KAV!