Zac Jones

LIAR!

It’s now set up that clubs can get a gun recruit (or 2) with 2 first round picks, then each year, trade away their future first round picks Without ever being burdened by lack of trade options.

For clubs like us, it makes no difference since we haven’t traded a first round pick for a player in 20 years (from my memory).

Williams?

Technically, although we got #24 back and moved our third rounder up to #32.

Haha, yeah. We moved down a massive 8 spots or something and obviously knew some of the guys we liked would still be good chances around then otherwise I doubt it would have happened.

Not really a straight swap for a gun player as I was alluding to. We only dropped back a couple of draft positions.

Edit: although History seems to get re-written depending on the week, about us gifting a first round pick for Shot-gun Williams. Or the people that simply don’t understand the trade system.

No way, he will only be 25 then. It’s more like 2024 welcome to Essendon Zac.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like me.

I reckon C Ling has hit his C Ling.

I have absolutely no idea what that means or is alluding to, … but I’m almost 100% positive it’s something dirty … :flushed:

You’re roofless, DJR!

2 Likes

Hasn’t been much said on this bloke for a while? CBF back reading. Is he a chance for a reasonable cost? Inside bull

#5.

1 Like

We stopped talking about him after he signed a contract 6 weeks ago

3 Likes

Well played!

Isn’t he also a HBF as opposed to an inside bull? Legit question

Pretty much, yeah. They pushed him onto a wing and into the midfield a couple of times during the year and his production dropped way off.

Maybe I should have read back. It’s late. My bad lol