#7 Zerrett in the beginning

That video had me frothing.

Love his kicking through traffic.

AFL Live 2004 was a classic. Joe Misiti weighed 110Kgs and had red hair.

1 Like

Don’t tell Healey about those arms on Smokin Joe!

I think Joe’s son has bright red hair. Anyhow, saw him on the train going to the footy a couple of years ago with about a 12-year-old.

Francis clean shaved.

https://youtu.be/_uZOhymCT_4

2:55

That’s what makes him among the best in the league, see’s opportunity in the play ahead of him, knows how to set it up then executes it from hb and it results in a goal.

Between that vid and jd’s it is pretty clear we are on the verge of a 4peat

AFL Live 2004 was a classic. Joe Misiti weighed 110Kgs and had red hair.

I still loved AFL 98. It sounded like you were kicking around a bucket instead of a footy.

Dunno bout you guys, but AFL 98 or 99 on PlayStation I used to play with my cousin on the hardest difficulty level and go through a season multiplayer on the same team.

When we reached the Bulldogs and came up against Scott Wynd he was an absolute machine! The guy was borderline invincible and we couldn’t tackle him. He would tear us apart single handedly lol

Zach Merrett on The Run Home

Anything of note?

Anything of note?

Not really except the interviewer and Zerrett set a record for the number of questions asked and answered in an 8 min interview. Its was like the old fast money on Sale of the Century.

He did mention that there were 3 clear contenders for the captaincy which will be announced at the end of the month…imagine he’s referring to Jobe, Dys & Brendon? Agree with Fairybread…rapid fire questions and answers…nothing untoward which was pleasing.

I like a captain who thinks quick.

Anything of note?

Not really except the interviewer and Zerrett set a record for the number of questions asked and answered in an 8 min interview. Its was like the old fast money on Sale of the Century.

More information?

Anything of note?

More information?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sale_of_the_Century_(Australian_game_show)

Got a corky according to car toomey tweet. Rip

Watched the livestream, was BOG for mine.

$34.00 for the Brownlow.

See you kents at the Locker Room on Thursday week.

$ 34 !!!

May as well announce him as the next, next captain now.