#7 Zerrett in the beginning

More Mayo had a brain scan recently. I can show you an exclusive picture of what it revealed.

Crameri “escaped the ASADA mess” did he? I thought he got suspended and missed the very good chance to have a premiership medal. Oh well, my mistake.

12 Likes

I bowed to my internal pressure and put 20 dollars on him for the brownlow just then. With the sportsbet power up, I got 25 dollar odds. I did a lot of work on last years brownlow, and him and cripps are wildly anomalous in their abilities to rack up votes in losing teams. Cripps isn’t going to have that sort of impact this year at this rate, but I think Merrett has gone up another significant notch. look out.

MUPPET MAYO

Zach ’ 3 votes’ Merrett.

May as well give just give him the norm now

2 Likes

Finally Mayo has a redeeming quality. Those eggs look delicious!

Enjoy your spongiform encephalopathy.

78 failed to take Hird

3 Likes

Don’t forget to also upset Geelong by comparing him to *great uncles Alistair and Stewart Lord

• great uncles may not be the correct relationship, but close I believe

Whoever wrote that line, needs to have a chat to Arcadian. Moron.

All EFC players invited to the Brownlow this year should wear ties featuring a picture of Jobe kissing his 2012 medal. See how the media goes photoshopping it out when Zac wins the thing.

1 Like

Better still - all players should wear Jobe masks :slight_smile:

Including Jobe.

9 Likes

I would love to see a player accept the medal “team photo” style.

Zerrett wins and hands it to Jobe.

5 Likes

Currently ranked 1st in the league for most disposals and kicks. A special combination considering he would be up there as one of the best decision makers and users of the footy. Gun.

5 Likes

And hes getting ■■■■■■■ focused by other teams. earns every possession does zachy.

Calling it … the 2017 Anzac medallist. 33 touches, 3 goals.
We’re friggen due!

Stands a great chance of winning the medal, providing Essendon win the game. Even if they don’t, he’s a great chance unless of course Greenwood wears him like a glove all game. Buckley has always deployed a tagged on the oppositions most damaging mid. Is Buckley doing it this year? Not sure …