#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Another 10 coaches votes to our superstar this weekend.

Only 5 back on 3rd place - which would be an incredible effort.

Dusty and Danger wayyyy out in front.

1 Like

BOG today.

What I loved about his game today is it was Zach dominating in a completely different way than he normally does, really rounding out his footy.

Today he played as a real inside mid, probably due to getting tagged. Got the most clearances, 2nd most contested ball. double handballs than kicks (very unlike Zach)

3 votes.

1 Like

At the game and didn’t think he was that involved.

Surprised he had it so many times.

Good game but not his best but that’s a sign of how good he is and how high he has set the bar.

1 Like

The game was tripe till the last quarter. Then our insiders - Jobe, Myers fed Zerret.

1 Like

Rather he fed everyone.

He was the in and under player all day.

Missed with a couple of ambitious inboard kicks early (and they hurt), but I can’t decide who our best was today.

Who gets the 3 votes today? Him, Fanta or Hooker?

Brown

It’s hard not to reward a bag of 5 - or a bag of 4.
But I’m with you - difficult to single out someone today.

Don’t want Merrett to have more games when he has double the number of handballs than kicks - This is what we want from Watson - The more Merrett kicks the better for the team.

3 Likes

Bad coaching with Zerrett today.

Identified that Libba was tagging him so he hardly saw any centre bounces, especially during the first half. Effectively tried to play him as a winger all day, yet he has been our best contested clearance player the past 6 weeks. I would have let him go head to head with Libba in the middle.

Bad move coaches.

1 Like

Looked injured to me. Didn’t have his run, especially those those trademark dashes after a handball or kick to follow up.

He also had two snaps that didn’t make the distance and passed another off poorly instead of shooting for goal.

Having groin issues perhaps?

what are you talking about he was running fine, just couldn’t find his own ball, like most of the midfield today

I don’t want to see the non defensive efforts Zach put in today, one in particular where he just refused to chase or put any pressure on was vomit worthy, should have been pulled from the field straight away.

Yep. As I said in the review thread, he was either injured or he deserved a rocket for a shithouse attitude.

Was deadset livid where he actually chose not to spoil libba (would of made the contest if he tried) then he literally just let him walk away and didn’t chase. That was pathetic

It’s very unlike zac to do that. Very.

3 Likes

Was dog sh*t today. Needs to lift if we are to turn this around.

He was weird today. Not sure where the real Zack went.

What happened to his brother? Was it serious and in his mind?

This is why I suspect injury. I wouldn’t be surprised if others did that, but not him.