#7 Zerrett in the beginning

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ag8J_RNkMdk

My favorite Merrett goal. 4:35 in.

Bruce even called him a star when he kicked that goal.
Yet somehow the whole of the media has virtually forgotten completely about him since, even though he’s improved considerably since.

He’ll fly under the radar again next year no matter what he does, because all the focus will be on the guys returning from suspension.

Excellent news. He'll make a great captain.

For about 2 years after Hepp retires haha. There’s a few lining up!

I actually think he makes a better captain than Heppell — which is not to say Hepp is no good at it ! Heppell is in pole position for when Jobe gives up the captaincy, but Z the younger, less experienced man is very close behind. Jeez we’re blessed with talent now !

Z.Merret
Parish
Walla
Fantasia
Langford
Laverde
Daniher
Francis
Pick 1

The future that will take us to cup 17

Hep injured?

1 Like

Yet somehow the whole of the media has virtually forgotten completely about him since, even though he’s improved considerably since.

He’ll fly under the radar again next year no matter what he does, because all the focus will be on the guys returning from suspension.

Gonna fly under the radar to 30+ and 2 goals a game, fark the commentators.

Rest him forward with Tippa and Raz and Joedan = magic like stars.

Gill/Vlad/Fitzpatrick: “Bruce, don’t use your little pet words on Essendon players or I’ll retire you and strike your name from the record books.”

Bruce: “What’s an ‘Essendon’”?

Amazing effort.

Bodes well for the future if he can poll this well from just 1 win. Umps paying him a lot more attention than the media did all year

Wow Zerrett good chance at polling in the last 3 games as well. Could get 3 vs Suns and Blues. Chance at 1 or 2 vs dogs.

If he got to 20 that’s amazing.

…and didn’t make 40-man AA squad…LOL

1 Like
Wow Zerrett good chance at polling in the last 3 games as well. Could get 3 vs Suns and Blues. Chance at 1 or 2 vs dogs.

If he got to 20 that’s amazing.

And in a team that won only 3 games. Imagine how well he’ll poll when we win a few more. Brownlow in the next few years people.

1 Like

Love to see him out poll Bont.

1 Like

17 votes with 2 rounds to go!

Love to see him out poll Bont.

Why? They are both young guns and deserve the recognition as such.

if the rest of the team lifts their game and we win a bit more, hell get a brownlow.

19 votes!

Top 10

19 votes amazing and well deserved Zachy

19 votes in a 3 win season. Speak volumes.

Top 10 in the Brownlow is a team that won 3 games and got belted most weeks. A few of those 2s become 3s when you win. Will win at least 3 Brownlows by 2021.

He will have the big boys to wax with next year…game will go to another level