#7 Zerrett in the beginning

I assume Zerrett got a gig in Robbos top 50 - what no ?

Number 22. He gave him more respect than I was expecting.

He put Blitz’s fave Alex Rance in second spot behind danger.

I assume Zerrett got a gig in Robbos top 50 - what no ?

Number 22. He gave him more respect than I was expecting.

The guy is still a fanboi.

Front and center for B&F winners banner

People will be talking about Merret like they do with Bontempelli next season.

It will never happen, Just like Mitchell, West, Black, players like Dangerfield, Fyfe, Bont have the ability to take big marks, burst through packs ect.
Merrett is going to be seen as the just good at everything type player, but not brilliant at marking or bursting away from the pack ect.
Forget he is the best at Tackling or pressure acts, Media wont care about that.

Media will take notice when he wins the Brownlow next year.

He’s a Mitchell type, even now that he has the most brownlow votes in history and the second most B&Fs at Hawthorn to Matthews he still doesn’t get the recognition his skill deserves.

If you’re not flashy you only get industry recognition, unless Zerrett goes back to playing a bit more forward and starts kicking packets of goals Ablett style he will never get Bont hype.

Let’s get too excited everyone

Let's get too excited everyone

He's a Mitchell type, even now that he has the most brownlow votes in history and the second most B&Fs at Hawthorn to Matthews he still doesn't get the recognition his skill deserves.

If you’re not flashy you only get industry recognition, unless Zerrett goes back to playing a bit more forward and starts kicking packets of goals Ablett style he will never get Bont hype.

Thank goodness that Merrett doesn’t have the personality to take over the Mitchell title of the assholiest assshole that ever assholed.

It will never happen, Just like Mitchell, West, Black, players like Dangerfield, Fyfe, Bont have the ability to take big marks, burst through packs ect.
Merrett is going to be seen as the just good at everything type player, but not brilliant at marking or bursting away from the pack ect.
Forget he is the best at Tackling or pressure acts, Media wont care about that.

In fairness though. Francis is going to be our power player… the media already ■■■■ over him in any instance. He will be our player that gets 18 touches kicks a goal busts a few packs and it’ll be the greatest game.

Let’s just be thankful we finally have our own media loved player on our hands

If hepp starts kicking more goals, he is that type of player that commands media attention.

https://youtu.be/_uZOhymCT_4

2:55

That’s what makes him among the best in the league, see’s opportunity in the play ahead of him, knows how to set it up then executes it from hb and it results in a goal.

He looks so vanilla, does everything without fuss (well, apart from shoving Dangerfield’s face into the ground after the tackle) and still gets lots of Brownlow votes in a wooden spoon* team.

get on board and vote for zachy

game will most likely be shocking, but would be good to see him on the cover

AFL Live 2004 was a classic. Joe Misiti weighed 110Kgs and had red hair.

AFL Live 2004 was a classic. Joe Misiti weighed 110Kgs and had red hair.

It still baffles me to this day

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-15/afl-evolution-coming-to-next-gen-consoles

get on board and vote for zachy

game will most likely be shocking, but would be good to see him on the cover

Put my vote in. No doubt that itll be the Bont though