#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Bit if a joke that the difference between low and medium impact is the difference between a fine and 2 weeks.

1 Like

Merrett mentioned that there had been a few behind the play incidents earlier. Shame they were not captured on camera. He also got belted in the Collingwood game.

I think he’ll get a fine. Will suit the AFL because Dusty walks a fine line & they wouldn’t want 1, 2 & 3 in the Brownlow to all be disqualified.
Not to mention he pulled the punch before contact, he has a good record and he was hit from behind off the ball as one of many cheap shots against him.
If he gets a week I’ll lose my $4!# and go all angry ewok down at AFL HQ.

Straight arm windmill strike, the kind you see at primary school. Undisciplined, but i’ll be spewing if he gets a week for that.

Came off and was vomiting into a bucket should not have been played. So much for OHS.

Brace yourself then! You know he’s getting a 2 down to 1 penalty despite Cotchin, Martin, Buddy, Z Jones & many others getting a fine.

I would love to see him get off as countless others have, but you just know he will get a week.

He should walk in wearing a richmond jumper, and he might get off

3 Likes

AFL media are suggesting that impact would be graded low, resulting in a fine for Merrett. Their view is that Plowman was not impacted the same way as per the Zorko hit.

I’m expecting a week.

Damaging fark Carlton medical report landing in 3,2,1 …

1 Like

If he gets off, il come over for this

3 Likes

When’s the fkn decision?

3 Likes

About 4pm local Melb time.

Reckon it will be a bit later as there were quite a few incidents on the weekend. I actually think this will work in Zerrett’s favour. Dangerous tackles are the flavour of the month so the Grundy decision will get the most attention. The Mumford shoulder charge and Hawkins throat punch will also get a bit of scrutiny also. Certainly enough distractions for a Zerrett fine to go relatively unnoticed (if that is indeed what the MRP want).

I am actually relatively bullish about him not being suspended (which is never a good sign).

POST THE FKN MRP REPORT

3 Likes

■■■■ off

1 Like

Suprise suprise

Dang. I was 90% sure they’d let him go with a fine.

fk me