#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Doesn’t Adrian Anderson have a 100% hit rate for us?

1 Like

Casboult elbow to the kidneys half way through Q2

Must be a show on appeal. The AFL’s own preview show of MRP gave it low impact and a fine.

1 Like

Casboult charged into the back of him after a mark with a elbow and gave away the 50. I had no problem with it infact it’s exactly what we should be doing

Was nothing wrong with it, Casboult just gave him one to think about. I liked it even though it was on Zac

How the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ ■■■■ did he not get suspended for that! Fuckwitts Ng ■■■■■!!!

I didn’t see it, was just commenting on the concept.

Going the Van der Haar defence…argue that he didn’t have all his faculties after the earlier hit.

1 Like

Paste that GIF of cotchin all over the AFL twitter acount… that’ll make them change their tune… optics…

What is Zach going to argue at the appeal? That he didn’t punch anyone? Take your week kid.

1 Like

Probably make them more convinced they got call right this time.

No but the argument is the classification of medium impact. That could be downgraded to low.

If it was the medical from FC that got this to medium impact then that medical form must have been plowman’s death certificate

2 Likes

Played out rest of game = medium
Concussed and can’t return = medium

Dangerfield clearly should have been high

3 Likes

FCFC have a reputation for exaggerating their medical reports. Poor Kreuzer was nearly declared dead after that tackle by Danger and all of a sudden just like Lazarus he plays against us and was their best player

10 Likes

If he was chucking his guts after the hit, i dont see how you could argue against medium impact.

I assumed Merrett was throwing up after being hit, not Plowman.

1 Like

■■■■ CARLTON

1 Like

Precedent has never been a factor as long as I can remember. I think it’s because they don’t have time since they often have multiple cases and only a day or so to deliver a verdict.
Zach punched a guy and if it winded him or impacted his performance in the slightest then it’s medium, could have broken a rib or could fit the guys face by “accident”, so agree need to stamp that out.

1 Like

It’s frustrating because of precedent, but it would be madness to risk another week trying to argue that wasn’t medium impact - it was.