#7 Zerrett in the beginning

One of the better midfield performances for the club in the past decade.

He’s better than Fyfe.

1 Like

4 goals and 30+ touches is top 5 in the comp type stuff.

7 Likes

Is a star

Pretty much single handedly has carried our midfield all season

So much heart, a warrior

4 Likes

Give this guy some fcking help.

2 Likes

I’m gonna zack off tonightttt

6 Likes

2018 brownlow medallist after he polls the most votes this year and is filthyabout it.

Hes played some blinders, but that was his best game yet

2 Likes

This kid is an absolute gun. A pleasure to watch. Highly skilled and reads the game.

1 Like

Was the best #7 out on the ground today by far.

1 Like

Missed by a week

Just think he’ll be hitting his peak in 2 to 3 years :smile:

Amazing game from him today, close to his best game if not his best.

I still love it when he gets the 15 contested possessions, I think upping his contested ball and kicking regular goals will put him in the Dusty, Danger bracket.

3 Likes

Agreed. The kid is a jet. A classy, smart, hard-tackling, A-grade mid. The only part of his game that I wanted to see him work on was scoreboard impact and he delivered in spades today. Was electrifying in the premiership quarter.

Will poll 20+ Brownlow votes.

I gave the Joe finger twirling in the crowd when Zach sunk his 4th

6 Likes

Got in the AA squad this time. Has to be in the final team.

I donno, ive always rates the kid, granted not hard to do haha.
But is anyone else thinking like this is the stage now where he announces himself properly to all in the finals ??

Him daniher and prolly raz/tippa im expecting to just like explode in the finals. If 2/3 of them do i think we beat sydney

2 Likes

:thinking:

This is a bit of a trick yeah?
You’re setting us up to be able to smash the club and everyone associated if we lose.

Surely.

Lloydy should feel a little silly after dropping him from his AA squad yesterday.

Depends how we go about it, but no we have two weeks to dream something special can happen. Might as well believe something special can happen.

I will change my tune if Howlett gets picked and or hoxking stays in tho haha