Anzac Day tickets - more on sale TODAY (Wednesday) at 9am :-)

Just a heads up for those who are still looking for tickets -

"More tickets may become available for purchase as a result of unused club, AFL or corporate allocations. If available, tickets will be released via Ticketek at 9am on Wednesday April 20. These will be strictly limited and subject to availability.

Note: Restricted view seating and standing room will also be released at 9am on Wednesday April 20."

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=COLLI0516

BUMP

cos I donā€™t want people to miss out B)

Whereā€™s the disclaimer saying ā€œprovided our website doesnā€™t crash AGAINā€

BUMP

Any idea from what time?

Itā€™s 9 am, online, on phone, and I assume in store also.

Sauce: rang club.

BUMP

Any idea from what time?

Youā€™re joking right? :slight_smile:

BUMP

Any idea from what time?

What day is the game on anyway?

BUMP

Any idea from what time?

What day is the game on anyway?

the one that clashes with my footy match. Donā€™t know why they couldnā€™t move the Anzac Day game, why does it have to be on the 25th? :wink:

:slight_smile:

Still plenty of tickets.

yep just got 3x standing room

took me about 10 trys though, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  error/input messages!

Iā€™ve been to every Anzac Day game since 95. This year through Ticketek jeopardised my chances of getting to this years edition and Iā€™d let the AFL know of my frustration. Because Iā€™m an AFL member they put me on a ā€˜listā€™ and dutifully rung me last night advising theyā€™ll organise a seat which they did this morning so I get to uphold my tradition ā€¦ yay!

I've been to every Anzac Day game since 95. This year through Ticketek jeopardised my chances of getting to this years edition and I'd let the AFL know of my frustration. Because I'm an AFL member they put me on a 'list' and dutifully rung me last night advising they'll organise a seat which they did this morning so I get to uphold my tradition ... yay!

Gees, they didnā€™t do that for me. I lost my sā€¦t at them. I had sweet lvl 2A tickets in my shopping cart on the blackest day of ticketing fiascos the other month, fricken retarded website wouldnā€™t let me purchase them, kept crashing. Just happened to read the email last night about the magic new tickets they created out of nothing and fluked some this morning. Still with this simple purchase their website was retarded at me, pick the level, click the green next button, goes grey, just sits there, nothing. Refresh the page, try again, says my barcodeā€™s already been used, rage building, go out to the home page, see now thereā€™s something in my shopping cart, and it let me purchase. Just the worst, they havenā€™t fixed a thing since that day.

Tix purchased ! Bring it

still standing room tickets available as of 5min agoā€¦didnā€™t check seated.

I ā€œmightā€ (emphasis on the word might) have a couple of spare tickets so if anyone is stuck I can possibly help.

Face value obviously.

Iā€™m in, good wifey.

M14

Def still tix available.

Just got two in Olympic stand M54, row F - Level1. Pretty much on the 50m line.

Absolutely cracking seats. Thank FARK not in nose bleed section.

Pumped.

Def still tix available.

Just got two in Olympic stand M54, row F - Level1. Pretty much on the 50m line.

Absolutely cracking seats. Thank FARK not in nose bleed section.

Pumped.

Good for you.

Butā€¦its bullshit that they Do it this way