Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Jaysus

1 Like

Itā€™s deep

LEAVE. KEVIN. ALONE.

Is it too much to ask that footballers live the. Slurs of football and not give a toss about anything else?

Really glad he is still with us, love watching this guy play, especially when he get in opposition players faces and sometimes they just ā– ā– ā– ā–  their pants.

and SmC is more talented than the mo was.
Iā€™ve been on his bandwagon for a while - really think heā€™s the one of the 3 resigning this morning that could make a difference to our structure and performance on game-day - itā€™s up to him now.

1 Like

When his confidence is up Smack plays best as a half forward or centre half forward.

ummmā€¦you havenā€™t watched the same AFL games as me.
Maybe in VFL, but not in AFL

He play forward well in the VFL but struggles in the seniors.

He plays more instinctively at VFL which suits his physical strengths.

In my opinion he struggles when playing part of a system or structure. Goes missing a lot.

1 Like

YESS

I know heā€™s not our next big thing but it means Ambrose isnā€™t going to be our main ruck if Berger and TBell go down. This is a good thing.

1 Like

YESS

No fancy marketing, the club clearly LESSS excited about these announcements.

1 Like

Smack better spend the next year teaching Draper and Lavender everything he knows. That is the only way I see value in keeping him, considering we refused to play him in the AFL final.

And if we want to give those youngsters time in the VFL ruck or VFL FF, then Smack must try to fit in around them.

1 Like

Hooker is playing back

Woosh said that Daniher will stick forward in 2018 instead of being a forward/back up ruck.

Oh god. Why would you want Smack teaching our young rucks?

2 Likes

Interesting thought process

If the case coaches feel thatā€¦

Daniher fwd, Smack f/r, Hooker back
Daniher fwd, Stringer fwd, Stewart f/r, Hooker back

ā€¦would help team more so than

Hooker fwd, Daniher f/r, Hartley back

Look in whatever position he plays he must work on not giving away free kicks willy nilly and tighten up on clangers, otherwise heā€™s like an extra set of hands for the opposing team.

Iā€™d settle for not giving away free kicks in the ruck.

The problem being those free kicks he gives away do seem completely random about half the time.

1 Like

Thereā€™s something comforting about McKernan being on the list. The guy puts in and works super hard. The sort of quality to be admired. Additionally, love the guys passion/aggression. Heā€™s got talent and potential to turn games and he hates losing. Iā€™d like to see him get a run at it which wonā€™t happen (unless his form is so white hot itā€™s too hard to ignore - stranger things have happened). Yeah, definite man love for the bloke and will be great seeing him run around in the red and black next year. Well done Shaun!

10 Likes