Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

What’s their beef with us? Are they still cut up that Hurley decided to stay? I don’t recall any instance of us playing hardball with Dogs.

7 Likes

Or trying to poach their players…not sure we can say the same for them.

4 Likes

I’m all for getting Stringer… but Paul Connors.

1 Like

Grudge?

They poached McCartney. And Shannon Grant. They then took our leading goal kicker for a 2nd rounder. And picked off every player we’d intended to select before us. Campbell. Dickson etc.

If anyone has a grudge it should be us.

So EFC preferred destination but because North/Saints have more $$ and better picks more likely to end up there. Fark off Connor$

5 Likes

Over Crameri not throwing his teammates under the bus

1 Like

Stringer and Gaff you say?

9 Likes

If they do, then that’s really ordinary on their part considering I would see their recruiters (mainly Jason Mcartney) snooping around our VFL games all the time

1 Like

Peter Gordon despises us from what I hear.
Added to that my mate is in the industry and there is still a perception that Dodoro is a carnt and will try to low ball everyone not to mention drag things out. If Stringer does leave the Dogs want it over and done with quickly, if North miss out on Kelly they would be stupid enough to throw pick 4 at him

5 Likes

Peter Gordon can go and get ■■■■■■

18 Likes

Well if they want their president doing list management, I wish them all the luck in the world.

2 Likes

Salty watching Zach Merrett dominate I love it

10 Likes

Maybe it’s for them losing a player for an entire year, and in fact - for ever.

Such a waaa club Footscray/Peter goonbag. Shut the ■■■■ up dickheads.

4 Likes

Exactly how they got Tom Boyd

6 Likes

They can blame the AFL for letting ASADA bypass normal process when the players had already been cleared.

5 Likes

In our defense, it was hardly a secret at the time.

1 Like

Oh, I agree.
But that’s not how they’d see it.

Absolutely spot on

Says it all really.

I’ve seen a few people say… ‘but, but, but we need midfielders’

We don’t need midfielders. We need GUN midfielders.

We don’t need to keep stocking up on 65kg 18 year old’s with a 4th round pick, who can run through the midfield when they’ve beefed up in 3 years time. That’s not going to fix our midfield issue in the next 2 years.

I have no issue with bringing in depth players, Until we have some quality picks to replace them.