Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

2015 version I would. He’s terribly inconsistent but he’s a match winner, probably suits Essington to a tee.

I want Dodoro to land him more now just to ■■■■ off Peter Gordon

7 Likes

“Dodoro said for you to shut, up.”

If Aceman’s mate is on the money and we are Stringers preferred destination then thats pretty big ■■■■■■■ news, as we’ve all seen over the past few years when a player has a preferred club they will normally get to that club

2 Likes

Why was Caddy an exception?

Because the club he wanted to get to was Essendon, of course.

1 Like

Some perspective, we expected/demanded pick 5 for Carslile.

How on earth can they blame us when they took him knowing this might happen? They didn’t have to take him.

THEre are exceptions but these days players have the power and normally do get to where they want to

Not sure about beef but obviously they won’t be getting the top draft pick off us that they could possibly get off North, Saints or Blues.

They paid a pittance and new what was going to happen…

They used the situation to screw us. Then they got screwed.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t say the got screwed, they did win a premiership last year!

With regards to Stewie, of course.

1 Like

Dogs are like North unless it’s a win their way by a million miles they cry poor. Be it money, trades, draft picks AFL assistance. I remember hearing once Gordon blames us for all their financial trouble bencause we got such a good deal at Etihad and everybody else suffers because of it. Not sure if it’s true.

I hope we get him, Dodoro low balls the crap out of them, drags it out to the last day, bashes them in the media the whole time and Gill Mac rings and threatens to sanction them if they don’t do it making them trade him for a second round pick. But we all know we are the ones who will get screwed out of it.

4 Likes

FFS we keep clubs like these alive and they have a grudge against us

1 Like

Stringer would be great playing off the HBF.

2 Likes

Assuming Stringer chooses us. With the rise of Begley and the addition of Stringer, where does that leave Laverde? Does he become trade bait?

1 Like

He moves to perminant mid

1 Like