#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Tourwoomba?

3 Likes

Clen? Bute Rol.

In Riolio’s case - butt-roll :slight_smile:

1 Like

Themgrossin lycra - 4?

1 Like

Nope. Would hands down win it this year if he was.

Needs to be used more, has a really great short kick on his right on the run, absolute poetry, low and fast but soft to the touch

gets burned for long kicks to opposition spare far too often

Stats mean nothing, Otherwise we would be calling Tom Mitchell the greatest of all time. It’s about the impact on a game. Both have been good in their respective positions.

McGrath vs SPP in the midfield would be something pretty awesome to watch, 2 of the rising stars going head to head will be great viewing…

How’s the durability and endurance on the kid. Amazing.

1 Like

When he fought to get in front of Robbie Gray in the goal square tonight and marked…Ooh, Ahh… that was special.

Man love for this kid.

4 Likes

Jackets said for you to shut up.

Andy McGrath laughing at your 2016 draft fav’s week in week out.

3 Likes

I know what you mean. But there is something that I really admire about his attitide to count the numbers of who is ahead of the footy and in a disciplined way not get too far down the ground.

He hates ■■■■■■ getting out the back and his shut down speed means he get back to them.

Such a good kid.

1 Like

I thought Parish was lightning by hand last year, but Andy is right up there as well.

Im starting to see what Shaw etc meant by ‘he has the right balance between attacking and defending’.

1 Like

When you watch a game live you can see a lot, but when you watch the replay you realise just how damn good this guy is. If he ends up in the midfield he is going to be very hard to stop, his one handed pickups, clean posession, scintilating handpasses (very Jobe like in that it usually frees a player up and creates an attacking play) and his decision making are all elite.

1 Like

His intelligence comes to the fore, the way he is able to focus on the best decision whilst under pressure.

Smart.Fast.Hard.Gun.

2 Likes

Going to need to find half back flanks because this guy and the Irishman are going to be setting our midfield on fire soon.

1 Like

The obvious rising star in 2017.

1 Like

Dunno, I thought SPP was pretty damn impressive last night. Absolute beast for a teenager.

There was a moment, I think in the first, when he received a hospital pass. Had no time to dispose of it. Somehow, he managed to get it onto the boot for a pinpoint pass forward the moment the Port player hit him. I remember getting ready to groan with disappointment, then marveling at his lightning skills. The things this kid can do with split second opportunities are spectacular.

4 Likes

Now to get him and Parish to commit to long term deals ASAP