#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Didn’t look short at all when the top 10 came out.

I can’t wait to see him and Zerrett causing havoc for the next 10 years

Looks like we have the perfect person to take over Stantons number when he retires. Welcome to the club.

Did you just refer to number 5 as “Stantons number” !?

I’m sorry if I have this wrong, but is somebody else wearing it at the moment?

Backing Discos judgement. Lid off 17

Dico disappointed 65% of Blitzers…It’s not a mistake as bad as missing Cyril but it was a once in a lifetime to get the bloke who was best performed young player in the country.

But good luck to him - hope he justifies the 4 years of shitt we went through to get him.

Dico disappointed 65% of Blitzers...It's not a mistake as bad as missing Cyril but it was a once in a lifetime to get the bloke who was best performed young player in the country.

But good luck to him - hope he justifies the 4 years of shitt we went through to get him.

come off it.

Reminds me of Scott West with pace

Picked the best footballer.

He might just be the greatest person in the world

His old man looked less than impressed at the announcement.

Very happy.

I wanted McCluggage, but this kid is going to line up on the HBF rd 1, pick up 20+ possies and chase down Rioli to boot. We are going to love him.

And then captain the club to back to back flags in 10 years!

https://youtu.be/5b8his1JmTo

These highlights are like watching a young me.

Dico disappointed 65% of Blitzers...It's not a mistake as bad as missing Cyril but it was a once in a lifetime to get the bloke who was best performed young player in the country.

huh

huh

Do the maths. How did we get #1?

huh

Do the maths. How did we get #1?

so why does all that weight fall on him?

Because he was picked with #1 - kinda obvious really.

why does the weight of our club being a failure fall to him?