Former #1 Pig Hibberd

It's a negotiation. Of course their start point is going to be unrealistic.

Separately, no AFL club could possibly think that bringing in Lynden Dunn is a good idea.

My Melbourne supporting mate was trying to sell me Grimes or Dunn as a fair trade for Hibberd. I had a good laugh over that.

I’d like to reiterate the lolworthiness of this. Melbourne just delisted Grimes.

Man, Grimes and Trengove stink it up in the VFL granny and then he’s delisted. Who’d want to captain the Dees?

Melbourne, where talent goes to die.

Really gonna miss him. Roll’d ads wont be the same

Sameolds2010 and sj_2150 shouldn’t post consecutively. Virtually same name, virtually same avatar.

Sameolds2010 and sj_2150 shouldn’t post consecutively. Virtually same name, virtually same avatar.

if the post is clever and well thought out, just trust its not me

Wish him all the best while looking forward to exploiting his lack of a right side vs Melbourne next year and that he’s lost a yard of pace off his best days.

You’d think they’d have learnt from the dogs after Zerrett not to give us any extra second round picks for b grade players.

It’s all up to DIsco now.

Fkn love disco. He needs an honorary crichton.

Hartley Darling.

Melbourne board pls.

WTF? They traded out their first rounder and now they wanna keep 26 because it's their first pick in the draft?

You know how you can keep a hold of pick 26? Don’t fkn poach a player worth that pick!

That’s not how it works… “Hi GWS, we are in the market for your boy Jon Patton… you see… uuuhhhmmm… we just really like the idea of having pick 1 and Patton… sooooooooooooo…”

Spoken truly like a club that has exists on hand outs. Council-like mentality.

The funniest thing is that they traded their pick to get in front of us in the 2015 (move from 6th to 3rd) because they thought we were going to take Oliver. Fact is that we were never going to take Oliver if Francis and parish were both on the table so they wasted their pick.

Still to early to pick who will be the better player Oliver or Parish. My money is still on Oliver

That wasn’t what I said. They wanted Oliver and it was well known we wanted parish and Francis, so why make the trade?

Watch as when we play Melbourne we would have forgotten that Hibbo has no right foot and will allow him to get onto his left side every time.

Does blitz have a “sold out” thread?

Watch as when we play Melbourne we would have forgotten that Hibbo has no right foot and will allow him to get onto his left side every time.

Essington mode activated.

Hibbo is extremely lucky he can still walk or even hold a glass of beer.
Probably the most sickening fall I have seen on the footy field.

I hope there are no repercussions for Pig after that.

1 Like

Courageous. Tough. The bloke is the epitome of an Aussie Rules player. Glad ge’s ok.

Saw the incident and thought he shirked the contest to begin with. Credit it to him though as he went pretty hard a couple of seconds afterward.

It wasn’t so hard to look at, some footage of injuries are awful, but the damage could’ve been really bad.

He’s probably the only ex player I feel sad when I see him. Hope he goes well, would love it if he somehow came back.

2 Likes

People get ■■■■■■ about Ryder because of the way he left, but we miss him the most. He’s streets ahead of TBell

2 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes