#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Fark that for a joke. If its an ACL then God is a Hawthorn supporter and I’m microwaving my membership and following baseball or something.

Fark fark fark farkity fark.

I think i am about to throw up. Hopefully this isn’t the case. Why would club say ankle on the day? They can diagnose an ACL with >95% certainty on the day.

It wouldn’t be a problem as he has loose ligaments anyways.

RIP

Should of kept Carsisle

I think i am about to throw up. Hopefully this isn't the case. Why would club say ankle on the day? They can diagnose an ACL with >95% certainty on the day.

No chance… I’ve done two and was misdiagnosed the second time… Thought I got away with it until I saw the surgeon a week later…

No I’m not saying it is an ACL im saying when it happend there were fears that it may be an ACL but I’ve heard nothing else since. I just added that during the game , heppell fell on francis’ leg which was his right leg. When he was clutching at a sore leg it was his left leg iirc, and I’m pretty sure it was lower so im hoping it’s not an acl

During the coverage and after the game the coach confirmed it was a left ankle. ACL. Give me a spell.

Imagine what Carlton would give to have Francis on their list. That makes me happy
Not that much. They have Silvagni, McKay, Curnow from the same draft who they rate. Not like they'd turn him away, but wouldn't sell the farm either. Between them and Weitering, Marchbank, Ploughman, they believe they've got their KP players pretty sorted.

Until 3 of them leave and one turns into a raging pisshead.

Only out for 2 weeks. Source Channel 7 news.

Hopefully that's the extent of it and if true people on here need to take a collective chill pill.

Blitz has a serious case of Post-Saga-Panic-Disorder (PSPD). We are so used to getting shafted that we believe every ray of light has an acid rain thunderstorm behind it.

The rays of light are real. The wheel had to turn eventually so lighten up. The over-the-topic panic and worse case scenario thinking on here is making big footy look like a pleasant place to visit.

BORING.

Still an ACL though. St Aaron de Francis and the Golden Knee.

What's the limit on that Bomberblitz Panic Dollars Card ?

Whats the interest rate on that Bomberblitz Panic Dollars Card?

Calculated by multiplying the number on injury list by 2.5%

#pleasegambleirresponsibly

So if everyone on our list including rookies got injured the interest rate would top out at 1.1%? That's a great deal!

Maths is not my strong suit but.

5 on injury list multiplied by…

Oh wait i see what you did there

No. on Injury list x 2.5 = annual percentage rate on panic dollars credit card

That can’t be right.
My scum-supporting mate who hates EFC & everything about it, & has loved seeing the misery we’ve been through over the last 4 years, told me Franga had his leg amputated because it was so badly injured and then they took the other one off too, just to ensure it could never happen again.
Should be back in two weeks.

Hopefully that's the extent of it and if true people on here need to take a collective chill pill.

Blitz has a serious case of Post-Saga-Panic-Disorder (PSPD). We are so used to getting shafted that we believe every ray of light has an acid rain thunderstorm behind it.

The rays of light are real. The wheel had to turn eventually so lighten up. The over-the-topic panic and worse case scenario thinking on here is making big footy look like a pleasant place to visit.

It’s a bit more than that, I reckon.
We’ve reached the stage where everything is ‘boring’ unless it’s hysterical, or at least - larger than life. Every problem is THE END, every win is SALVATION. The site’s on farking drugs.

It’s a bit more than that, I reckon.
We’ve reached the stage where everything is ‘boring’ unless it’s hysterical, or at least - larger than life. Every problem is THE END, every win is SALVATION. The site’s on farking drugs.

Or needs to get on some.

Like Bi - Polar medz … or Valium, … or Xanex…

ah the ole acl ankle injury

2 weeks, no fatty foods, strict soylent green diet.

Has anyone on here really badly rolled their ankle or slightly strained ligaments in their ankle?

It ■■■■■■ hurts! A lot. 2 weeks recovery would be normal for a full time professional athlete.

However, there will be 0 long term injury impact to this. Everyone cool ya jets.

Has anyone on here really badly rolled their ankle or slightly strained ligaments in their ankle?

It ■■■■■■ hurts! A lot. 2 weeks recovery would be normal for a full time professional athlete.

However, there will be 0 long term injury impact to this. Everyone cool ya jets.

Yes I did at the start of December
Drunken incident I was on a ledge about 1m high and jumped over a fire pit and landed on my right ankle inverted. Can’t believe I didnt break it or fracture it. Was on crutches for a week and in a moon boot for one and a half. After a full month I could start sport again. Been strapping it ever since.