#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Has anyone on here really badly rolled their ankle or slightly strained ligaments in their ankle?

It ■■■■■■ hurts! A lot. 2 weeks recovery would be normal for a full time professional athlete.

However, there will be 0 long term injury impact to this. Everyone cool ya jets.

Yes I did at the start of December
Drunken incident I was on a ledge about 1m high and jumped over a fire pit and landed on my right ankle inverted. Can’t believe I didnt break it or fracture it. Was on crutches for a week and in a moon boot for one and a half. After a full month I could start sport again. Been strapping it ever since.

Another drunken incident here wrestling my 110 kg older brother in the padocks that were VFL Parks car park. Tore almost every ligament in my right ankle. Minimum 5 wks before I could walk a brisk pace. A bad ankle can take some time …

Only out for 2 weeks. Source Channel 7 news.

2 weeks for the ankle. Another 16 for the child like lungs.

2 weeks off it and 1 getting off straight line running.

Professional rehab environment speeds it up a bit.

That can’t be right.
My scum-supporting mate who hates EFC & everything about it, & has loved seeing the misery we’ve been through over the last 4 years, told me Franga had his leg amputated because it was so badly injured and then they took the other one off too, just to ensure it could never happen again.
Should be back in two weeks.

Bah. A mere flesh wound.

That can’t be right.
My scum-supporting mate who hates EFC & everything about it, & has loved seeing the misery we’ve been through over the last 4 years, told me Franga had his leg amputated because it was so badly injured and then they took the other one off too, just to ensure it could never happen again.

Bah. A mere flesh wound.

Running away, eh?! You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what’s coming to you! I’ll bite your legs off!!

Hopefully that's the extent of it and if true people on here need to take a collective chill pill.

Blitz has a serious case of Post-Saga-Panic-Disorder (PSPD). We are so used to getting shafted that we believe every ray of light has an acid rain thunderstorm behind it.

The rays of light are real. The wheel had to turn eventually so lighten up. The over-the-topic panic and worse case scenario thinking on here is making big footy look like a pleasant place to visit.

Its those damn panic dollar manipulators again. Spend up big on their Blitz panic dollar card, then start talking about some guy has confirmed its an ACL and he's out for the season and sit back and enjoy the show

For all that, the bloke who reported what his mate said should call him a malignant, lying ct to his face and refuse to talk to him again (unless the bloke owes him money). I’ve done that on a couple of occasions. Just told blokes (mainly at the cricket club) to shut the fk up and stop talking to me.

There are c**ts out there who think it’s funny. See whether he finds a knee to the baby-makers funny.

For all that, the bloke who reported what his mate said should call him a malignant, lying c**t to his face and refuse to talk to him again (unless the bloke owes him money). I've done that on a couple of occasions. Just told blokes (mainly at the cricket club) to shut the f**k up and stop talking to me.

There are c**ts out there who think it’s funny. See whether he finds a knee to the baby-makers funny.

To be fair, if you reacted like that to me I would find it funny.

That can’t be right.

Bah. A mere flesh wound.

Running away, eh?! You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what’s coming to you! I’ll bite your legs off!!

Is it wrong to make a lin Jong remark now?

That can’t be right.

You seriously need to stop visiting him in jail.

For all that, the bloke who reported what his mate said should call him a malignant, lying c**t to his face and refuse to talk to him again (unless the bloke owes him money). I've done that on a couple of occasions. Just told blokes (mainly at the cricket club) to shut the f**k up and stop talking to me.

I will catch him on Monday. I think he’s a bit dirty that we finished last, got better draft picks and also regained 4 AA’s.
He also doesn’t like it when l send him an email asking how the “blose” are travelling." Or when l ask him how many goals will Eddie Betts and Josh Kennedy kick for the blose this year, but that he shouldn’t worry as they still have Denis Armfield. So l sorta do poke the bear!!!

I will catch him on Monday. I think he’s a bit dirty that we finished last, got better draft picks and also regained 4 AA’s.
He also doesn’t like it when l send him an email asking how the “blose” are travelling." Or when l ask him how many goals will Eddie Betts and Josh Kennedy kick for the blose this year, but that he shouldn’t worry as they still have Denis Armfield. So l sorta do poke the bear!!!

He deserves it

Hopefully that's the extent of it and if true people on here need to take a collective chill pill.

Blitz has a serious case of Post-Saga-Panic-Disorder (PSPD). We are so used to getting shafted that we believe every ray of light has an acid rain thunderstorm behind it.

The rays of light are real. The wheel had to turn eventually so lighten up. The over-the-topic panic and worse case scenario thinking on here is making big footy look like a pleasant place to visit.

It’s a bit more than that, I reckon.
We’ve reached the stage where everything is ‘boring’ unless it’s hysterical, or at least - larger than life. Every problem is THE END, every win is SALVATION. The site’s on farking drugs.

I’m just a bit bewildered that we haven’t had an acl or something along those lines. Bellchambers is the worst footy related news we’ve had for a while. The saga has simply made pessimists out of a lot of us. Fortunately I came out of the oven that way so it’s water off a goats chin.

Carlisle looking quite good. Bring out your dead! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Carlisle is quite good.

Carlisle is quite good.

Shiithouse tatts though.

Hoping he’s not a bust we have had terrible luck in the past with high draft picks being cruelled by injury.

Hoping he's not a bust.

He’s not.

Didn’t see him in the photo at the launch - anyone who went see him there?