#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

I’d pair him up with Ambrose.

The guy is a running machine. Zach I think would work relentlessly on his football ability, he isnt known greatly for his running ability.

Ambrose on the other hand. You got literally two ends of the scale between Francis and Ambrose.

1 Like

Yes, perfect choice

I’d pair him with Joe. Think with Ambrose it would almost be so far out of his grasp that it would be demoralizing. Plus Joe could help him come out of his shell. The more I think about it the more I think it should happen.

1 Like

Ralph’s full of ■■■■.

9 Likes

While I’m somewhat concerned by Francis’ progress (or lack thereof), John Ralph wouldn’t know his ar$e from his elbow. He’s about as reliable as a Bali wristwatch, and equally as loathsome as the likes of SWMNBN and Purple. The prototype modern “journalist”.
I’m glad you prefaced the statement appropriately, so I know it’s very likely a load of cr@p.

7 Likes

When I was 19/20 I was clueless about how scarce opportunities to leap ahead in life are. I reckon once this penny drops for him and his determination goes to another level, we’ll have a unit in the back six.

agree. putting him with Rambo is irrelevant. different spheres. put him with Joe or another young leader - much better. I’d actually pay Stants for the summer to take these kids for runs on the off-season, or Budda (BJ would be a step too far)… .

• I was sore this morning, the only reason I went out to run when still dark outside was that someone I respect was waiting for me… likewise, I ran a tempo run the other day with my son cycling along. made me go the extra 2 kms I had all the good excuses to pass on…

If Aaron wants to build a good fitness base, it’s a monotonous, repetitive and glory-less ordeal. He should take every incentive (including peer pressure) available.

1 Like

Zach was running laps at the club the day after he won the best and fairest last year. He is one of the most committed players in all aspects of the game including running.

Ambrose is a running machine and has a more similar frame and size to francis, which might make him more suitable.

Get Jobe to help him out, been there and done that kind of thing.

“great”…right. it’s been a great 15 years

If true, a big if, we should trade him.

Clearly he has taken some time to cime to terms with his brothers passing.

Im backing him in to have a smashi a preseason

2 Likes

He could do worse than team up with Langers & Laverde. Same age group, all striving for top 22.

Wrong forum.

3 Likes

He will be fine!

I’m more saying that Zach isn’t known for running 16+km a game.

To elevate Francis’ aerobic tank, lets pair him up with the guy who is known for his fitness and his never ending tank.

I would be setting him up with a crossfit personal trainer/exercise scientist combined with a running program.

Needs to build a base from where he is, combined with optimal nutrition. This is how you build a beast like Ambrose who can also read the play and execute the skills.

It would be well worth the investment.

1 Like

would give his season a 4.5/10

Do we want to improve his tank or demoralise him? Why pair him up with someone who whose level he has no hope of ever attaining and who can manage a workload that is likely twice what he is capable of?

4 Likes

Get him boxing and wrestling

Oh, I don’t know, maybe because we want him to become a good player?