#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

The doctor said I was too healthy. I’m in too good a shape.

You didn’t go to your physical, did you?

Er, no I did not.

1 Like

What did he tweet?

He didn’t. Someone hacked into his twitter account. Can’t post it here. XXX rated.

His manager on trade radio now - can’t listen

Said he had a disappointing first 2 years, a lot to do with body issues which he is finally starting to get on top of but also abit of home sickness.

Expects Essendon to not trade him and and be there next season.

1 Like

He didn’t sound emphatic though.
Said he’s had some homesicknes and Essendon wouldn’t deal unless is was to their advantage.
Certainly didn’t sound like there was no chance.

honestly doesnt sound positive. its not the emphatic ‘not going anywhere, bright future for franga at essington’ line that youd expect… reckon he might be out the door sometime

He’s contracted for 2 years, so he can’t go unless we got something good for him - which we won’t.

So the issue then becomes, does he become the player everyone knows he can be over the next 2 years? Hopefully he can.

4 Likes

Yeah, as he said it’s doubtful Essendon will want to trade him unless it’s beneficial.

The only way I could see him heading to Adelaide is if Sloane decides he wants out. That’s about the only way I could see Francis on the move.

1 Like

I’m sure he’d be happier in Melbourne if he was playing good footy in the seniors. Hopefully a massive preseason and breakout season awaits.

5 Likes

He’ll come good in season 4 and then request a trade back to Adelaide

2 Likes

The ol’ reverse Lever

Doctor, doctor…give me the news!!:roll_eyes:

He’s got a bad case of lovin’ you

1 Like

He lives 250km from Adelaide.

Being in Adelaide is not going to cure his homesickness.

Isn’t his brother coming to live with him?

I think you are suffering from Bombers PTSD. Fraser Brown’s tackle on Dean Wallis in the 99 Prelim, perhaps? Yeah, I was there, too. It was crushing, but we move on.

Personally, I struggled after the 90 granny. Was in the MCC Members on that day. Chock full of confidence early, till the QT dust up. Umps hated us after that and gifted several goals to the Pies. The noise at the G was too much for me and (for the first & only time in my life), I bailed at 3QT. Still, I never lost my faith in the Mighty Bombers. We will come good, mate (as will Franga). Be confident.

2 Likes

Just reported Francis requested trade home. Hope not true

Just heard same?