#10 Nicholas (Nick) O'Brien

Will be fine, you can't teach guys to rack up the touches like he does.

He will be a regular inside midfielder next year.

who for?

I would have thought they are both (particularly Jackson) slightly better kicks than NOB. Both far better agility too which, though not too far removed from pace, is important.
Both true. He's going to be (if anything) a guts midfielder - I wouldn't think he's slower than Howlett, Watson, Myers or Hocking, or much worse a kick.

Hopefully gets an extended run. He’ll have a dip, however well he goes.

Would love to see him get a run in place of Howlett.

I miss Hank.

He’s somewhere in the Barossa making Shiraz. He’s not missing footy one little bit.

Pretty sure he is playing for Nuri, can’t remember who he is working for. Definitely loving life is young slattery

From EFC site:

Nick O’Brien 2015 VFL games: 9 2015 VFL Averages Disposals: 30 Marks: 6 Tackles: 3 Inside 50s: 4 Rebound 50s: 3

Easily the best performed VFL Bomber so far. Has dominated every game averaging 30 disposals.
O’Brien continues to provide leadership and steadiness around the contest week-in-week-out.

I got nothin.

I’ve got hopes for NOB. I like his attack on the ball and his instincts to go forward. His disposal at times let’s him down, and he was a bit intimidated this year, but I think will be handy mid sized back.

I thought he had a good last quarter and a bit tagging Ryan Griffen. Hopefully will become a good tagger for us cos he certainly had the engine for it.

I thought he showed very little in his 3 games, but can't expect too much from someone who has played less than 5 games.

Presents well on The Hanger. Seems to have the right attitude. Look forward to seeing him step up next year.

Did Saladin flag this guy as a future captain?

Got leadership potential coming out the wazoo,

Though I'm yet to see a passage of play on field that gets me thinking 'we've got one here!'. Even in the reserves. 

Honest old fashioned player with a big tank. 

I think we'll know much more about exactly who Nobby is by this time next year.

Promising.

Has Howlett and Hocking ahead of him.
Needs to go to a much higher level in 2014 to be a regular senior player.

Nick… I like your pyjamas?

Bit of a plodder

He’ll be better than just a tagger. I think he’s been getting run-with roles purely because of his elite endurance.

I rate him very highly

Nice guy. 

Good depth player for next season, likely won't see him regularly until 2015.

Has to get a crack next year.

Obviously has connections at Unfair Hacks or that other ■■■■■ paper - his assessment appears in BB on the same day the ■■■■■ about infractions appears in the media ..........an obvious attempt at deflecting the heat of his performances this year**

** may or may not be true.

Actually a soso year  (if you can call it a year) for Nick in the ones, but he does have a bit of x factor about him, a player for the future