#10 Nicholas (Nick) O'Brien

Why is his signing taking some time?   I thought he would have been signed up for next season by now.  Any ideas? 

Why is his signing taking some time?   I thought he would have been signed up for next season by now.  Any ideas? 

Ring the club and ask.

Ring the club and ask.

Oh how hilarious.  Thanks for your input.

Ring the club and ask.

No problem. Thanks for your laziness.

Ring the club and ask.

It was just a general question, nothing to do with laziness.   Thought someone with some knowledge could answer it, clearly that isn't you.

Top bloke and started showing consistency in the VFL during the 2nd half of the season. Hopefully he gets more opportunities next season

Why is NOB rated so highly? I've watch 3 games of VFL live plus another couple on TV this season and whatever he's played at AFL level, I just don't see an AFL quality player in him. He's not that quick, average skills etc. what's "his tricks" that make him AFL grade? He's been given a revered number at EFC & I don't think he's going to make it.

You don't give that number to just anyone, surely?

Hope he gets fit and makes an impact next year.

don't think fitness was his problem this year.

don't think fitness was his problem this year.

Yep.

Just checked the inside football player ratings.

I need to get to more VFL games.

Bit of a plodder.

So there is a fair chance he will be a starting member of our midfield in the seniors in no time!

Still plenty of room on the bandwagon at this stage, although I don't think anyone else will join me.

Next...

Catchya

would need to have a breakout year next year to be on the list in 2016. Seems like a bit of a plodder, doesn't seem to have that one standout attribute that sets him apart.

He has successfully proven he can be an accumulator. Now just needs to make sure he can add quality to that quantity…

Gets out on the field each week.

Stamina, but not explosive speed.

Deserves an exclamation mark? Maybe MOOSE! Deserves a toastmasters award?

would need to have a breakout year next year to be on the list in 2016. Seems like a bit of a plodder, doesn't seem to have that one standout attribute that sets him apart.

how dare you call him nick maxwell

He’s an outstanding individual. I reckon he might be lacking abut of confidence.

He has elite endurance. I think the coaches need to make the decision of whether they are going to use him as a big bodied contested midfielder

Or

a lead up 3rd forward.

I think he is one of the players who Hird rated very highly, but never fit into Thompson’s plans.

Still plenty of room on the bandwagon at this stage, although I don't think anyone else will join me.

Sign me up. Will be a gun 200 game player.

Why is his signing taking some time? I thought he would have been signed up for next season by now. Any ideas?

Ring the club and ask.
Oh how hilarious. Thanks for your input.
It was just a general question, nothing to do with laziness. Thought someone with some knowledge could answer it, clearly that isn't you.

Tempting the ban hammer. Love it