#10 Sam Weideman

If that scenario unfolds, l would rather bring in Hayes and move Laverde forward.

5 Likes

I don’t mind the idea of Laverde forward - at least he would contest.

2 Likes

A bunch of mids (The Langford, Stringer, Caddy AND Laverde) swirling around 2MP? I hope the solitary small is the greatest the game has ever seen!

(Hind demonstrated he has afterburner run-down ability yesterday, but that still leaves us without a goal-scoring small.)

He started there and was useless

True, I certainly wouldn’t have them in the forward line at the same time.
However, in any combination I would have Laverde before Weideman.

We should have delisted him as soon as we tried playing him as a defender late last year.

Not AFL standard. Will be a good local footy player.

Wasn’t useless. Kicked goals. Got injuries

1 Like

rather send in @Speedy_Gonzales

1 Like

BRING ME IN

2 Likes

Terribly inaccurate in front of goals and can’t take a contested mark to save himself

Worst pick up for us in last 10 years

Melbourne fans were laughing at us when we got him, they couldn’t wait till he left.

He won’t be getting a renewed contract

3 Likes

How could someone so unsuited for our game end up as a high draft pick astounds me.

1 Like

Makes Ben Haynes seem like Ronnie Andrews by comparison.
That takes some doing.

1 Like

Would he? Probably too scared to play local footy.

Right up until they picked up Schache to replace him maybe…
Honestly a toss up of who’s softer.

1 Like

100% spot on, and they still laugh

3 Likes

Have a look at the dig at poor setterfield in his thread, unfuckingbelievable. Still a few peeps in here might be cranky that Voss lined up for Freo, we still have Weid.

3 Likes

This guy has completely and utterly fallen off a cliff, he has always been a Mediocre player but where is his mindset at?

12 months ago played some ok football, it’s like he is not even on our list anymore with the lack of noise in all facets of our club.

Happens a bit I reckon, player that’s been struggling at a club for many years moves to new club and performs well early on, after a period of time they settle in to their old/natural ways.