Nino is responding.

A sign that we will win today

1 Like

smile
The magoos?

1 Like

I’m totally fine.
If Nino wants to arc back, all good.

Just can’t be having with stalker freaks.

I’m putting my whole Sportsbet account on us to win today because a bird shat on Nino

4 Likes

Did you collect?

2 Likes

Yep…. But it still made for a small collect :joy:.

That bird might have turned around decades of mediocrity

2 Likes

should’ve done the house

1 Like

@AnnStBomber

1 Like

He’s hard done by

I take it that the Weideman thread is formally closed and has been replaced by the Nino thread!

Play the Weid in the backpocket. He is a big bugger. All he has to do is punch the ball like McKay does. Move Cox to the forward line or on the wing where he can run up and down the ground. Ridley still not available, so a big player is needed down back as Port play 3 talls.

1 Like

No.
■■■■ no.
Never.

If we need another tall back, there is no conceivable reason you’d pick Weid over Hayes. You know, the guy actually playing in the backline in the VFL. The bloke with a future.

9 Likes

Poor bloke really has fallen off these boards - just got 3 weeks suspension in the VFL - the vid of the incident is on AFL.com - we are actually challenging it - what was the Carlton player doing diving over the ball - I sure Sam was expecting the guy to keep his feet so it would be shoulder to shoulder - high impact and the guy wasn’t concussed

1 Like

Wow this is just about the worst decision I’ve seen. No wonder we are challenging

8 Likes

Could be a good stop gap in Norths backline for a couple of years.

3 Likes

The irony of two of our softest players copping the lengthiest suspensions at the club this year is not lost on me

17 Likes

It shouldn’t have been a free, let alone a suspension. He’s literally just running at the ball.

5 Likes