#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

because bumbling drunk idiots appeal to other bumbling drunk idiots.

5 Likes

How come Iā€™m not on millions then? Maybe Iā€™m not quite drunk and bumbling enough?

4 Likes

spelling and grammar seem okay. sorry you donā€™t pass (or is that fail? :confused:) the testā€¦

1 Like

I hope dermie gets hit by a fkn bus, and Franga is driving it

4 Likes

?

17 Likes

I hope Breretron got pinged for incorrect disposal.

I hated him as a footballer for what he did to Essendon. That hasnā€™t been lost.

3 Likes

Pics of Donnington at the gym powerlifting with a wig on

1 Like

What a ā– ā– ā– ā–  post. If you knew the circumstances of his upbringing you probably wouldnā€™t make such a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  comment. And to think your post is about ā€œsensitivity and the power of wordsā€.

4 Likes

Youā€¦have someone to train your flamingo??
fugginell

yeah ive read about his upbringing & the sort of man his dad was. not sure what it changes.

1 Like

Typical loud-mouth forum talker.
Pull your farkin head in.

1 Like

Dermie is a has been with Relevance Deprivation Syndrome and he is approaching Mark Latham levels of stridency in his commentary.

1 Like

The contested marking is none too shabby either.

2 Likes

Seeing this guy back out there, looking healthy, playing well and enjoying his footy is truly a highlight of the year for me so far.

You just gotta respect the work heā€™s putting in to not only get himself fit, but to also acknowledge his mental health and find ways to gradually help overcome those challenges.

So happy for you, Franga! Well ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  done.

15 Likes

On face value it appears the club has done a good job of supporting him also.

Great story all round.

3 Likes

why would some dumb fark even consider to ask those pelicans about an essendon player? what the heck would they know?

Brereton listed Weitering as a Carlton superstar to go with Cripps and C Curnow, so itā€™s not as if heā€™s just ignorant about one club.

Iā€™ve seen nothing to make me think heā€™d even be a particularly good player.

1 Like

Hey now it was a thing a lot of people said a year or so ago so itā€™s probably true.

Dermies article in tomorrowā€™s HUnā€¦

How Jake Stringer Can Turn The Dogs Form Around

30 Likes